Transaction that never completed on the website still PENDING after 30 days

ninjamary
New Community Member

I have a transaction that never completed on the website because my Pay in 4 was being goofy (trying to MAIL to someone else and it wouldn't let me update BILLING to my OWN address and the Pay in 4 was declined).... but the transaction still shows in my PENDING area in PayPal. I contacted the store (website) and they verified that had NO transaction/purchase for me. I contacted PayPal support after it happened, and the rep told me that if they didn't get the confirmation from the store that I made that purchase within 24 hours, the pending transaction would drop off after 24 hours. 

24 hours later and the transaction was STILL pending -- so I made the purchase on the website without using PayPal.

2 weeks later, the purchase is STILL PENDING -- so I contacted PayPal support AGAIN and THIS rep told me that it would take up to 30 days for the pending transaction to go away...

So here I am, it has been about 45 days.... and the transaction is still sitting there "PENDING" -- what do I do?! I feel like PayPal support is not helping me at all when it's SO OBVIOUS that this transaction was never actually made.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.