Transaction no longer exists

QadarAidil
Contributor
Contributor
We're sorry, but that transaction no longer exists. If you think this is an error, please reach out to the sender of the money.

Do anyone have solution for this problem?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Drew

Hi @QadarAidil

Sorry if this message has caused confusion. It sounds like you are attempting to file a dispute. Is that correct? 

If you are and you are receiving this error message, that would mean you are unable to file a dispute on the transaction. This could be because there is already a dispute on this transaction. You can find this information by visiting the Resolution Center and looking under Closed Cases. 

If this isn't what you're attempting, please let me know. 

Thanks, 

Drew

Login to Me Too

QadarAidil
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, Drew. I am trying to attempt file a dispute. So, what should i need to do now? Its my first time use pay pal & i get the money from lifepointspanel.com. I hope you can help me or guide me, so that i won't lose my money. Thank you in advance

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @QadarAidil,

I'm sorry to hear that you have need to file a dispute. You said that you got money from another party. If you are the receiver of the funds, you would not be able to open a dispute on the transaction. Only a buyer can open a dispute. What is the problem with the transaction?

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

_freelancer_

Has this issue been solved? I have got multiple payments from OnlineBookClub.org but not able to claim them. I'm getting emails that "you have a review payment" and "your payment is pending", but when I try to claim it, there are no transactions in my Paypal account. What should I do?

Login to Me Too

arcel1125
New Community Member

how to fix paypal like this we're sorry, but that transaction no longer exists. if you think this is an error, please reach out to the sender of the money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.