Transaction issue

Kravarka79
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.I have a registered transaction with my United Bulgarian Bank on September 10, registered in my online banking as PAYPAL* JULI <removed>-<removed>, but it is not reflected in my PAYPAL account.I have not received a confirmation of my shipment. Where is the problem and what should I do? Please support. Thanks !

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

RobynMW
New Community Member

I ordered a product with a company by the name of Jellynova - receiving confirmation via email of the order - including the payment method PayPal Express - the transaction appeared on my bank statement 2 days later as *JULICHIC - however, I have not been notified by the company via email of shipping or delivery details since the receiving the original confirmation of the purchase - nor have I received the product, despite sending several email messages. I have attempted to lodge a complaint with PayPal and plan to pursue the matter - I'm interested to know of the outcome of your issue - as to whether you finally received your ordered item or whether you were able to arrange a refund??

Login to Me Too

Tingha
New Community Member

I have just received a credit card account showing PayPal Julichic for $69.42

I have no idea what this is .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.