cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction has been declined to comply with international regulations

Highlighted
New Community Member

Transaction has been declined to comply with international regulations

My clients are unable to pay using the payment link i am sending them and the error message says "Transaction has been delclined to comply with international regulations".

Please update me if this can be resolved .

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Transaction has been declined to comply with international regulations

I had this problem and fixed it by going to my Account Summary page and Confirmed my identity. Apparently from time to time they block a payment to confirm the Account owner. PAYPAL INFO - If you’re experiencing issues using some of your account functionality, like withdrawing or using funds, sending money or adding funds to your account it’s likely we need you to confirm your identity. To do this, please log into your account and follow the notification icons, or visit Confirm Your Identity page to resolve.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Spoiler

Done confirming my identity by submitting proof of ID and proof of billing address. My client from Australia still cannot send through my payment. The prompt she sent is "Transaction has been declined to comply with international regulations" 😞

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi it's the person sending the money that may need to re-identify themselves on paypal