Transaction has been declined to comply with international regulations

COOPERVENTURES
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone

Me and my friend are having the same issue. We are based in India and we trying to accept payments for our Web designing services form Australia but none of the transaction is going through. We have tried everything we tried contacting PayPal at Facebook but it was of no use. We tried calling Paypal but due to Covid19 they aren't responding to their helplines. We tried going through the Paypal community forums and still we did not find any resolution to our problem and it seems like most of the people are facing the same issue. So we are trying to explain our problem in depth here in hope that some of the expert will surely help us here.

We are based in India and trying to accept payments form Australia for web designing services. We are sending invoice form Paypal only and not using any 3 rd party platform to accept payments. And we have noticed that if our customer has Paypal than the transaction will go through but if he/she uses the card than we keep on having the same error " Transaction has been declined to comply with international regulations "

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

theacademy

Same situation here. I have a business account and I use paypal to send invoices. But the link isn't working and my buyer is getting the same error. Both buyer and seller are Australia. So what is it that I'm not complying here? Can paypal give us a solution or an answer?

Login to Me Too

COOPERVENTURES
Contributor
Contributor

This seems to be a technical issue and in your case this should not be happening at all as both buyer and seller are based in same country. I have contacted PayPal again via messages in my account if i got an update than i will surely reply here 

Login to Me Too

firematt
Contributor
Contributor
Did this get resolved? I am having the same issue
Login to Me Too

Rhylly1
Contributor
Contributor

I have just had the same problem. Sent an 2nd invoice and same problem.

Sent an invoice and he got declined with the same problem. Both of us are in Australia. 
I just sent an invoice to Spain and had no problem.

Not sure what is going on, and can only assume there is a gliche in the system.

Login to Me Too

Trish07
New Community Member

I am having the same problem   I am trying to  pay an invoice in South Africa from Australia.   I have no problem paying invoices in Asia .

Can someone please help me?    What is my option?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.