Transaction Error

Krister_Losaria
Contributor
Contributor
I was trying to purchase an item over and over again but it didn’t work and whenever I would try to purchase the item, it would say “ There was a problem processing your payment. This transaction has been canceled and your binding offer is now void, please visit your PayPal account to review your payment information.” I checked my paypal account and reviewed my payment information and I don’t see anything wrong. Please help me with this transaction!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Donna

Hello Krister_Losaria,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

It seems that you could be experiencing one of our security measures, these are usually only temporary. I would try again and if it still persists, I would suggest you disconnect from your Internet provider and after 60 seconds reconnect as it might have something to do with the IP address allocated by your Internet provider. Please make sure you are logging from a secure location and avoid using any VPN’s or Proxy Servers. If you are logging in from a different country than the country where the account was created this may also block the account and the telephone number would be with a different country prefix.

-Donna

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Donna

Hello Krister_Losaria,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

It seems that you could be experiencing one of our security measures, these are usually only temporary. I would try again and if it still persists, I would suggest you disconnect from your Internet provider and after 60 seconds reconnect as it might have something to do with the IP address allocated by your Internet provider. Please make sure you are logging from a secure location and avoid using any VPN’s or Proxy Servers. If you are logging in from a different country than the country where the account was created this may also block the account and the telephone number would be with a different country prefix.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Rachael34
New Community Member
Every time I try to withdraw money it comes up with an error unable to transfer to my account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.