Three Unclaimed Payments but I have No Way to Claim

forageculture
Contributor
Contributor

I started a business account, and used PayPal with no issue linked to my wix store in the summer. Now, in December, I had two payments that have an "unclaimed" status, but I see no way to claim them. I did a test purchase with my personal account, and my payment became a third "unclaimed". Another payment after these three "unclaimed" payments went through with no issues and has been deposited to my bank account. 

My test purchase says the seller hasn't "accepted" yet, but I have no way to accept a payment on my end. When I click to create a case in the Resolutions Center I am directed to a page that says "

Let's try that again

Looks like something went wrong on our end."

How am I supposed to fix this if I can't even report a problem?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

KD018
New Community Member

I am having the same issue- some payments through the WIX site have worked, and others are unclaimed, with no option to accept or claim them.

I messaged Paypal and the initial response was:

"Upon checking here the status shows Pending Partner On-Boarding. If you have a partners for this Payment please reach them out to release the hold of the payment as we don't have the options to release this payment."
My account is verified and so is theirs according to the transactions details- so I am at a loss of what to do. I can't refund or accept the transaction. 

I contacted Wix and they said it is not on their end, as when people check out they are redirected to PayPal and the payment is made there. Wix simply receives confirmation that the payment was made. So there is a disconnect somewhere but it is really difficult to resolve with Paypal. No customer support besides these forums or waiting hours to get a reply in their message app. Brutal for businesses. 
Login to Me Too

forageculture
Contributor
Contributor
I had great contact with wix (once I finally got to send them an email), but their advice didn’t work either. I think the more we complain, and try to get their attention the better.
Login to Me Too

Feebs1
New Community Member

Hi, Did you get a resolution on this? I am having the same problem.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.