This card is not accepted. Please use a different card.

NadiaHussien
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

why my visa card is not accepted?

I tried many times but no vain

could you help me?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Randy

@NadiaHussien,

I'm so sorry to hear that you were unable to link the card to your PayPal account.  Is the card in question a debit card or credit card?  If it's a debit card, is the card associated with a virtual bank instead of a brick and mortar bank that has physical branches?  If so, I'm afraid that the PayPal system is not compatible with virtual banks.  If the bank is brick and mortar or the card is credit not debit, is it already linked to another PayPal account?  These would be the most common reasons for receiving an error message when trying to link a card.   My apologies for the inconvenience that this experience has caused.  😞

- Randy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

PayPal_Randy

@NadiaHussien,

I'm so sorry to hear that you were unable to link the card to your PayPal account.  Is the card in question a debit card or credit card?  If it's a debit card, is the card associated with a virtual bank instead of a brick and mortar bank that has physical branches?  If so, I'm afraid that the PayPal system is not compatible with virtual banks.  If the bank is brick and mortar or the card is credit not debit, is it already linked to another PayPal account?  These would be the most common reasons for receiving an error message when trying to link a card.   My apologies for the inconvenience that this experience has caused.  😞

- Randy

Login to Me Too

giva9712
Contributor
Contributor

My debit card was linked into my old one then i removed it before link to another paypal account. But it says 'This card is not accepted. Please use a different card.'

Login to Me Too

NsofwaPatrick
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried several times but its still bringing th same error. I do not recall to link my card to any PayPal account before, may you please help me resolve this issue.
Login to Me Too

vjasmina
Contributor
Contributor

Check if you need to open the card for online purchases. I had the same problem with my Visa debit. Just open it at least for a couple of minutes to connect the card.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.