This can’t be used as your preferred way to pay online. Choose a different payment method.

Mehmed2000
Contributor
Contributor

This can’t be used as your preferred way to pay online. Choose a different payment method.

I receive this message when i try to set PP balance as my way to pay online. I have 13 € on balance, i received that money in 2. month  this year. I want to spend it on online shop. when i want to buy something on online shop by PP, it asks for my card number to charge from it not from PP balance. I want to use PP balance as my  way to pay online, i want to pay with it. Help!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Dian

Hi Mehmed2000, 

Thank you for posting your question here. 

There can be several reasons why the balance cannot be used. If the balance would not be sufficient for the payments due to currency conversion for example, we would ask for a card in order to receive the missing amount. 

If you keep getting the same message you would need to contact us so that we can review this for you. 

You can contact us through the 'Help & Contact' us page. 

Dian

Login to Me Too

Mehmed2000
Contributor
Contributor

You can review my acc. under the "contact&help" i couldn't find any category for my problem.

I don't need conversion of currency because i would buy things with €. The problem is on paypal because it doesn't allow me to put the paypal ballance as primary way to pay.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.