This can’t be used as your preferred way to pay online. Choose a different payment method. Confirm

extraegypt
New Community Member

This can’t be used as your preferred way to pay online. Choose a different payment method.

Confirm

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

amtawfiq
Contributor
Contributor

My identity is verified and the web page you posted DOES NOT EXIST

The problem is not solvable yet

Login to Me Too

Moamen01
Contributor
Contributor

The problem still not solved, I opened my account from Egypt then I moved to Spain and already added a Spanish debit card which confirmed today but it's a useless try. I thought, like some of the people mentioned, that the problem is related to Egyptian Cards..but it's not.

I still can't pay using my PayPal balance and this problem is annoying me very much. So, please help with any valuable info instead of adding "not exist" Links @PayPal_Rich  

Regards 

Login to Me Too

Enri1489
Contributor
Contributor

the are scamers they dont fix this problem. i am very frustrated

Login to Me Too

z-art
Contributor
Contributor

well actually i looked into it and it looks like PayPal can't do much about this, the country often times don't allow it, that's what I read for my country i'm in India, it said that you can pay through credit card only, so that's why I can't change it and it's probably something similar for the rest of people as well.

Login to Me Too

arvisito
Contributor
Contributor

So basically, the only possible workaround for this absolute nonsense is withdrawing PayPal balance into your card or whatever and THEN paying with the card. Not only is it absolutely ridiculous you'd have to do such thing, there's also a pretty hefty fee for withdrawing, at least for me. I love the logic here, it's stunning. "We'll ALWAYS use your PP balance first". In all these years, not a single time has my balance been used, no matter if there was enough for the transaction or not.

Login to Me Too

inside83
Contributor
Contributor

@Moamen01 @arvisito 

I couldn't agree more.

My balance hasn't been used a single time, even though there is a balance and it's more than enough for the payment.

@PayPal_Rich, the level of support you are providing is a joke.

Login to Me Too

bonniesites
  1. Try this link: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/faq3959  I tried it, and it does work, but I just don't see where the "Collect Your Money" link is, but I don't have a balance at the moment either. I have started a transfer from my bank to add money, and then see if it shows that link.

Let me know if this works for you please.

Login to Me Too

bonniesites

I had the same issue, only it was for a credit card. Looked at all cards, found it was not confirmed, followed the confirm procedure, tried again and it worked! Credit card is now my preferred payment source!

Login to Me Too

inside83
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/faq3959

The page you're looking for is no longer available.

Login to Me Too

picalo
New Community Member

I'm in the States and they won't let me use my balance. They need to change their name to robpal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.