This can’t be used as your preferred way to pay online. Choose a different payment method. Confirm

extraegypt
New Community Member

This can’t be used as your preferred way to pay online. Choose a different payment method.

Confirm

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

deluxetravel
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Ahmed,

I receive this notice when I try to use the paypal balance as my preferred payment method any idea why?

Login to Me Too

deluxetravel
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I am facing the same problem I cannot use my paypal balance as my preferred payment method what is the paysera card and how can we obtain it in Egypt

Login to Me Too

deluxetravel
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Murad for your help and from where do we get the paysera Card in Egypt

Login to Me Too

Asma_1
Contributor
Contributor

i have paysera card and i still face the same problem could you help me with the issue please

Login to Me Too

same problem here, any suggested solutions ?

Login to Me Too

z-art
Contributor
Contributor

same problem here, seriously fix it paypal, i don't wanna be rude but this is a pretty big problem for many.

Login to Me Too

jahcripz
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah we need it to be fixed.why have a paypal balance when you cant use it
Login to Me Too

XpOzEd
Contributor
Contributor

same problem, is it solved? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Hello everyone, thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community forums for assistance. I'm glad to see people reaching out to each other for assistance. 

After reviewing everyone's responses, it appears that people are trying to use their PayPal balance to make payments. In order to use one's PayPal balance, they would first need to confirm their identity. Here is a link with more information: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/why-can%27t-i-send-money-using-my-paypal-balance-faq3959....

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

inside83
Contributor
Contributor

Very nice moderator @PayPal_Rich 

The link you posted goes to "The page you're looking for is no longer available."...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.