Things don’t appear to be working at the moment.

NYRainman1
Contributor
Contributor

Been a long time customer and had the same payment page for years. Now all of a sudden I'm receiving the following message: Things don’t appear to be working at the moment. Try again.

So far, phone support has been useless after about 2 hours on the phone.

What's going on as this seems to be an issue many are having?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Dustin

Hi NYRainman1, 

Sorry to hear about the trouble sending a payment. It sounds like our security system may be preventing the payment from being sent. I recommend waiting 48 hours and then try again. 

- Dustin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

logan30
Contributor
Contributor

I have getting

Things don’t appear to be working at the moment.
this has now lost me an item available for 24 hours only, that I will now have to pay triple the price on ebay
can anyone tell me how to fix it and in English for those who are not an internet whizz kid

Login to Me Too

alexpas
New Community Member

I have the same issue for the last few days, I have been using PayPal for the last 2 years.  Some people are suggesting the problem is blocking non-encrypted payments which you have to disable in your account. As I checked it is already disabled. The wired part is the fact that this issue just happens on MAC and some browsers and PC with Chrome is fine

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.