The sending money safety regards

Foolhardyclone
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, i've just linked my bank accound to pp, i' m concerned about the safety regards that are unclear:what's the limit on sending the money off bank account, i'd like there to be limit 100€. And also some sort of verification before payment,that require phone to get a code to enter before payment. Thanks in advance, apologies for incovenience.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Foolhardyclone 

For verified PayPal accounts, there is no limit on what you can send, send as much as you have in your bank account but technically you can send up to $60,000, but may be limited to $10,000, in a single transaction. (This amount can vary, though, depending on your currency.). There is no such feature where you can set a specific limit on a funding source so...

Add a mobile number to your account and then you can set up 2 step verification by going to Account Settings (cog icon) > Security > 2-step verification

PayPal will notify you by text if they see an unusual transaction and ask you to confirm as one of the features for adding a mobile number.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.