The merchant's account is not able to process transactions

lenineprasad
Contributor
Contributor

i created business pro account in sandbox and when i call dodirectpayment service it throws error.

10548 : This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions.

i done it same before a month it work fine but now it shows error

helps could be appreciated. thanks,

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

aknight778
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paypal Support Team,

We observed same issue..

posted here /t5/About-Business/Paypal-created-accounts-not-working/m-p/1440395#M154262

Please try to fix asap.

Login to Me Too

sunithra
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Ciaran,

I would like to know whether this issue has been resolved now or not? We need to test it from our end and results with same error 10548.

Can you please get back to me on this with an approx. time to resolve this issue?

Login to Me Too

olmelabs
Contributor
Contributor

Hi , Is it still an issue? 

CorrelatioId = 9d6048db9f0f3

Err 10548
This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions.

Error says that my account is not "business" on sandbox, but  in my account i am having
Account Type:  

Login to Me Too

rianancoo

Has this been resolved we are having the same issue and error.

Login to Me Too

alexTdev

If this is as issue then why do all the Paypal Status of service in SandBox say all ok?

Why is there no alert issued within the dashboard?

Espically if you are new to working with PayPal in this manor. I am like is it me? What have I done wrong. wasted over a few houres trying to resolve the issue.

Not very good service? or am I way of the mark?

Login to Me Too

MrKB
Contributor
Contributor
I think it seems to affect only a few. I created another developer account and upgraded the sandbox seller account to pro and it worked for a while. Next day it stopped working. I have to wonder if this is really worth while now if they can’t even keep a sandbox area functional. Last time I worked on payments pro was about 10 years or so ago and the sandbox was touch and go then. I really thought they would have it usable by now but clearly not.
Login to Me Too

tsinclair
New Community Member

Has there been any resolution on this issue? I am still experience this issue.  Below is my response from the API

{ TIMESTAMP: '2017-10-09T19%3a43%3a06Z',
  CORRELATIONID: '2dde3ff1eb5cc',
  ACK: 'Failure',
  VERSION: '56.0',
  BUILD: '36082234',
  L_ERRORCODE0: '10548',
  L_SHORTMESSAGE0: 'Invalid Configuration',
  L_LONGMESSAGE0: 'This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant\'s account is not able to process transactions.',
  L_SEVERITYCODE0: 'Error',
  AMT: '8.88',
  CURRENCYCODE: 'USD' }
Login to Me Too

grholl
New Community Member

I too am experiencing this issue. I am using a business sandbox account so I feel like it should be working. Do we have an expected date of fix?

Login to Me Too

I-CAB
Contributor
Contributor

Just got off the phone with PayPal support about this issue (over an hour just to get someone on the line, and that's not unusual). The tech told me (and I'm not even joking here): "The sandbox is totally antiquated. Don't even use it. Just test live using a real credit card."

When I told him that was not an option, he disappeared for a few minutes and came back and told me about this post (which I'd told him about at the start of the conversation).

So apparently the official PayPal stance is "Just test live."

We're looking for PayPal alternatives now.

Login to Me Too

madeelgulzar
Contributor
Contributor

Getting same error, do any one has the solution?

Array( [TIMESTAMP] => 2017-10-13T17:04:44Z [CORRELATIONID] => 69b5e11842e3f [ACK] => Failure [VERSION] => 65.0 [BUILD] => 39206242 [L_ERRORCODE0] => 10548 [L_SHORTMESSAGE0] => Invalid Configuration [L_LONGMESSAGE0] => This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions. [L_SEVERITYCODE0] => Error [AMT] => 10.00 [CURRENCYCODE] => USD)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.