The item has been shipped however the tracking stopped updating

davidvella98
New Community Member

Hi I (located in Malta, Europe) just purchased a couple of items from the USA using Paypal worth approximately 1000 USD.

The website I ordered from when checked out stated that the items will be delivered via UPS as you can see in the screenshot below. That being said the seller went ahead and posted my items with USPS which is substandard to what I paid for and I quote he did this because "UPS and Fed Ex both quoted over $350 for delivery. That's far more than you paid for shipping. Even USPS charges were more than you paid. We absorbed the extra cost."

First off this isn't fair and what I paid for since on his website it stated and still clearly states that it will be sent via UPS and furthermore he never had the decency to notify me! 

With UPS the items should have arrived within 3 days of purchase, we are on day 6 and not only have I not  received the items yet but the tracking isn't even updating! Is there anything I can do? Should I open a dispute now or shall I wait?

The way I am being treated is highly unprofessional and I have been told multiple times that I have to deal with USPS and there is nothing they can do. They don't even want to contact them to see where my items are!! If I had to purchase an item worth a dollar on eBay I would be treated 10 times better!

davidvella98_1-1605892141454.pngimage.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.