TI Shared Services Inc. automatic billing on paypal?

cm48
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone experience an automatic billing for an outfit called 

TI Shared Services Inc.

don't know who it is and can't get through to their customer service..

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

marcolgonz

Checking my account today, I realize they made an automatic payment to this company I'd never seen or hear from in my life.  What can I do to received a refund of my money? Thanks for the help.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Wordballoonist
Contributor
Contributor

Probably People magazine subscription, on auto-renew. I suggest using the "search" function (the magnifying glass icon) on your Paypal summary page. Start typing "preapproved" and choose the result "preapproved in settings" to see what payments you have preapproved. Click on a company in the list. You'll be able to see all the *contact info* for each company and even *cancel* their preapproved status by clicking on "cancel" right there on the merchant page. You could call them at that number to stop the mags from coming, assuming you don't want them.

Login to Me Too

Skagnetti2003
New Community Member
I had the same scare and mine was for Instyle magazine
Login to Me Too

EPH56
Contributor
Contributor
Yes! This was a payment to Entertainment Weekly - magazine renewal. (10/24/19)
Login to Me Too

Wordballoonist
Contributor
Contributor

I had a similar concern and found it was People Magazine, which I get for my mother. If the company would just put a little note on the charge, wouldn't that be helpful?

Login to Me Too

KJRocks
New Community Member
The solution did not work for me.
Login to Me Too

roro48
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem - a payment through PayPal to TI Shared Services.   I called their numbe[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] and after giving my name and zip code I found out that the payment was for the automatic renewal of a magazine subscription.  I cancelled the subscription right then and there I am awaiting a credit to my PayPal account.  It really was a simple process, however the phone connection was terrible!!

Login to Me Too

beachlovr

I was charged twice by this company. I got through to customer service who said I subscribed to Architectural Digest (I did not). I wrote down the customer service person's name and ID number, submitted to PayPal who denied my refund request. This is outrageous that this company can charge at will. I wonder if PP is associated with TI Shared Services. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.