TI Shared Services Inc. automatic billing on paypal?

cm48
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone experience an automatic billing for an outfit called 

TI Shared Services Inc.

don't know who it is and can't get through to their customer service..

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Wordballoonist
Contributor
Contributor

Probably People magazine subscription, on auto-renew. I suggest using the "search" function (the magnifying glass icon) on your Paypal summary page. Start typing "preapproved" and choose the result "preapproved in settings" to see what payments you have preapproved. Click on a company in the list. You'll be able to see all the *contact info* for each company and even *cancel* their preapproved status by clicking on "cancel" right there on the merchant page. You could call them at that number to stop the mags from coming, assuming you don't want them.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

Gmeyer7
Contributor
Contributor
I have too and PayPal is denying my request and I never have had business with this company. PayPal will be losing a user of they don't help me with this issue of a bogus charge
Login to Me Too

RedZinger
New Community Member
I started to contest the charges and when I started going through the process I found out that the charge is for a Time/Entertainment Weekly Magazine subscription. It’s never been labeled TI Shared Services before.
Login to Me Too

jeanlcal9
New Community Member
Any luck yet and if you have, please describe the process
Login to Me Too

lauripetersen

I, too, experienced this issue.  Were you able to find a resolution?

Login to Me Too

Jmj612
New Community Member
Thanks, very helpful. I subscribed to EW a few years ago, but nothing lately...and have had no contact with them online to even accidentally re-subscribe. Very strange.
Login to Me Too

Irritated83
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for this update! I can now breathe easier knowing it’s not a bogus charge on my account!
Login to Me Too

bigredbard
Contributor
Contributor

I had this show up today and Paypal immediately denied my claim--said I had authorized the merchant.  Said I had preapproved charges.  But I hadn't.  So I am out the money.  I do not get any magazines from this company.  Very upsetting.

Login to Me Too

LnVBarana
New Community Member

Thanks for the info...I have a subscription with them, but have never seen that name before - they didn't even mention it in my renewal email. Won't be panicking anymore about a bogus charge!

Login to Me Too

Hortondog
Thank you to the person who discovered the TI Shared Service was for magazine subscription. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.