cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TI Shared Services Inc. automatic billing on paypal?

Contributor

TI Shared Services Inc. automatic billing on paypal?

Anyone experience an automatic billing for an outfit called 

TI Shared Services Inc.

don't know who it is and can't get through to their customer service..

24 REPLIES 24
Contributor

Re: TI Shared Services Inc. automatic billing on paypal?

I have too and PayPal is denying my request and I never have had business with this company. PayPal will be losing a user of they don't help me with this issue of a bogus charge
Highlighted
New Community Member

I started to contest the charges and when I started going through the process I found out that the charge is for a Time/Entertainment Weekly Magazine subscription. It’s never been labeled TI Shared Services before.
New Community Member

Any luck yet and if you have, please describe the process

I, too, experienced this issue.  Were you able to find a resolution?

New Community Member

Thanks, very helpful. I subscribed to EW a few years ago, but nothing lately...and have had no contact with them online to even accidentally re-subscribe. Very strange.

Thank you so much for this update! I can now breathe easier knowing it’s not a bogus charge on my account!
Contributor

I had this show up today and Paypal immediately denied my claim--said I had authorized the merchant.  Said I had preapproved charges.  But I hadn't.  So I am out the money.  I do not get any magazines from this company.  Very upsetting.

New Community Member

Thanks for the info...I have a subscription with them, but have never seen that name before - they didn't even mention it in my renewal email. Won't be panicking anymore about a bogus charge!

Thank you to the person who discovered the TI Shared Service was for magazine subscription. 🙂