how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Foundluv84
I'm try to get my cash from a few games on Google play. ...pay pal it says everything went successfully but I been waiting months still no payment how can i get my money from play pal it didn't exist can someone help
Login to Me Too

DJ_Maori
Contributor
Contributor
We all have been waiting but no luck. I wrote to PayPal giving them 3 options. 1: To get in touch with the creator of the games they back. 2: payout to all who have won because their name is attached to them 3: To remove their name from all games they support, because it's giving them a bad reputation and bad name.
Login to Me Too

What information does the game I've been playing need to send me the 100 dollar
Login to Me Too

amandare2020
Contributor
Contributor
Played a game,won 900$ and they won't put it in my bank account....
Login to Me Too

Nhyc
I played dice garden but when i cash out, it says rebind
Login to Me Too

JeramyGuptill
New Community Member
I've played a game and to receive the cash out there asking for paypal account how do I do this
Login to Me Too

Ceagleton59
Contributor
Contributor
I played to games and cash out but i never received the money in my paypal account yet.
Login to Me Too

Teknokid86
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone know how to transfer money from a video game to your PayPal account? You can reach me at teknokid86.
Login to Me Too

Elvirasgift
Contributor
Contributor
Where do I see if I received the money
Login to Me Too

Carylee
Contributor
Contributor
That’s the problem mine money is not pending it’s only showing that I got 5.00 on my card that’s it so I guess I will have to some research on this game before I played again
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.