Subscription status Pending in URL in Sanbox and in Live too

StableMARK
Contributor
Contributor

I have implemented PayPal Subscription payment script. I'm receiving always and only status Pending in the success URL: www.domain.com/success.php?........&st=Pending......

What happens:

in Sandbox: there is payment executed (in USD) as I see it in the account but there are no new subscriptions in the PyPal account, no IPN is sent but still I'm redirected to a success page with a Pending status like above example. I don't see messages in IPN History page.

There is an issue - if I change into the  <form> the <input name="cmd" value= from "_xclick-subscriptions" to "_xclick" and execute payment in sandbox, than payment is made, IPN is sent but still the status is Pending. I see messages in IPN History page. 

in Live: there is payment executed (in USD) as I see it in the account and there are new subscriptions in the PayPal account, IPN sent (within IPN status is Completed), I'm redirected to success page with a Pending status like above example. I see messages in IPN History page. 

Let me point what settings my accounts have:

Sandbox:

- IPN is set up to Enable with entered success URL;

- Data Transfer set to ON;

- Block payments - there are not any, all are to OFF;

- Account currency - USD (same as the payment);

- Non-US users are NOT blocked;

- Payment review is set to OFF;

- Paypal Username: --> my sandbox business email;

- Receiver email: --> my sandbox business email;

- Sandbox Username: --> my sandbox business email;

Live:

Live account has similar to Sandbox account settings.

There are no issues with the server - nothing blocked PayPal to send IPN's.

There are no issues with the PHP script.

No matter what I have tried, there is always status Pending in both Live and Sanbox.

I'm kindly asking the community and PayPal for help to solve that issue.

Best regards,

SM

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.