Subscription payment missing

Tracey73
Contributor
Contributor
A customer signing up for a subscription contacted me to say they’d received an error when they’d first logged on and then when they tried again saw that they’d subscribed twice. I checked my emails. I have two, each saying that £20 has been paid and a further 2, each confirming a subscription. I also have 2 completed subscriptions showing £20 on my database. When I logged into PayPal to do a refund for one of them, the summary page was showing as 0. Can you help?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Tracey73,

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forum! This is something a bit more specific than what we can assist through this forum. I can say you're on the right track though! Looking to refund and cancel one of the subscriptions is what I would have recommended. At this point, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to assist a bit further.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.