cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

New Community Member

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

50 REPLIES

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Hey Jean54,

I'm sorry to hear about the unrecognized transaction, that can definitely be concerning! You can report unauthorized charges using the information here, however we only allow 180 days to dispute a transaction. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Smiley Sad

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
New Community Member

hello... i never received  the merchandise  i ordered,,, & was  given an alleged " delivery date" which was  in 2017...  before i even  placed the  order,,,, i was  disappointed  & astounded  that 

paypal   did   NOT  resolve  this case in my favor..

New Community Member

I ordered a gas trimmer from storm media but have not received it yet. Tried to look up the number and when I call the number that comes up for them, I keep getting a busy signal. Does anyone know how to contact that company or get our money back?

The âme happent to me as well, I will  make sure that I will report Paypal to the financial ombudsman services.

New Community Member

I was told by pay pal they would not give me my money back because storm media provided them with a tracking number and I never recieved the product be aware people storm media is a fraud
New Community Member

Me too. I cannot believe that PayPal would allow these companies to continue to use their service as a platform to rip off customer. I will never use PayPal to buy goods and services again. From now on, its Amazon all the way. Atleast they will refund your money when an Item isnt recieved.
New Community Member

I was charged twice for one product that I had ordered but have not received I do not want this order to continue I've had it with this company I want my money back in my checking account.

Hello

The best is to raise a dispute and call Paypal at the same time. They have to give your money back.

Be determined, good luck 

My disput with stormmedia at PayPal was in July well below the 180 days pp sets. I did not get my item and they kept my 30.00. PayPal sided with them without an explanation They are a fraud and I have another item I have not received from them yet. This was before I wasn’t getting the first product.