StockX hyperwallet

Courtb94
Contributor
Contributor
I have sold a pair of shoes through StockX and the money was paid out via hyperwallet, when I used hyperwallet I used Apple log in and they funds were sent to a PayPal account that doesn’t exist, I have reached out to StockX but they said I need to sort it out via PayPal, has anyone else had this issue
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

atrucancer
Contributor
Contributor

I am still trying to figure it out. I corrected the email address on StockX but they won't resend the payment. PayPal has no idea what hyperwallet is and gave me the customer service number. Can anyone help?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Shawna

Hi @atrucancer,

Thank you for visiting the Community Forum.

It sounds like tracking down your payment has been difficult. PayPal payments are sent to an email address. If the payment was sent to an email address that is not linked to a PayPal account, then the payment will be 'Unclaimed'. If the payment remained 'Unclaimed' for 30 days, it will automatically be refunded to the sender. If 30 days have not lapsed and you own the email address that the payment was sent to, you can add and confirm that email address onto your PayPal account to claim the payment. 

Please visit our Help Center article for instructions: How do I add, edit or remove an email address on my PayPal account? and How do I confirm my email address?

If you're still running into issues after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to research this a bit further. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Call Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.

I hope this helps!

-Shawna

Login to Me Too

JTPandme2
Contributor
Contributor

This is happening to me right now and I, not getting any help from StockX.  Did you figure out how to get your money?  If so what did you do?

Login to Me Too

atrucancer
Contributor
Contributor

Actually I kept at it until I got a StockX employee that actually cared enough to look into it. It took awhile but one of the representatives actually paid attention to the thread then contacted me to change the payment info in their system, it went through the next day and I haven't had an issue since.

Login to Me Too

oscarthompson00
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue, where did you open the thread? im contacting them by email, but they are taking to long to reply me, they answer me only once a week and they always tell me the same thing, that they made the payment

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.