Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Temp20230525ar
Contributor
Contributor
**●ATTENTION●** MY FRIEND/ PAYPAL CUSTOMER JUST RECIEVED A MESSAGE THROUGH PAYPAL. THEY SAID ( WE ARE SORRY FOR THE DELAY, WE ARE NOW PROCESSING GOVERNMENT CHECKS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE). LETS KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED THAT WE WILL RECEIVE OURS SOON. IF I HEAR ANYTHING MORE I'LL POST IT ON HEAR.. IM STILL MOST DEFINITELY TRANSFERRING TO ANOTHER BANKING COMPANY..
Login to Me Too

Dawnbodine
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for posting this information!! Fingers crossed! Stressing hard.....
Login to Me Too

RachelLyn
Contributor
Contributor

I received that same message not ten minutes ago. However then he proceeded to give me that stupid article about checking with the IRS after I asked if I was for sure going to get it in my account today and told him the IRS said they had sent the money to them. They are running everyone in circles on purpose. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525ar
Contributor
Contributor
I have a PayPal cash card i use it for direct deposit. Will the coronavirus stimulus checks go in my account if thats the one i used for my taxes this year?
Login to Me Too

Smacked
Contributor
Contributor

From the information we are given about this. If you used your PayPal routing and checking number for your federal tax refund, then you should be good. BUT there is no way to check. I also used my routing and checking number for my 2019 tax refund, and still have yet to receive my stimulus check. Im guessing we will receive it this week sometime. APPARENTLY "CHIME" users were advanced the money FROM "CHIME" themselves. 

I wish that we all had some sort of direction on the website or a way to check if we are good or need to take action. 

Here's to keeping my hopes up!

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525ar
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much. I did notice Chime customers got theres starting friday night. That was nice of them. Hopefully this week then. Ill keep my fingers crossed for both of us. A big THANK YOU from Connecticut
Login to Me Too

Jay2244
Contributor
Contributor
You can check on the irs site it shows the last four numbers just compare to your direct deposit info and you will have confirmation on where its going.
Login to Me Too

Mdaviss76
Contributor
Contributor
Should we be expecting them tomorrow ? I know someone probably doesn’t know but it’s worth a shot
Login to Me Too

biggurlgoham31
Contributor
Contributor
I dont understand y paypal so damn late its supposed to be two days faster y our ain't hear yet.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.