Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Winchestermcfly
Contributor
Contributor
Irs website or paypal? Irs is easier to check. Paypal you have to navigate a little more. I just went everywhere i could to see if i had money coming in and the last thing it shows is my tax refund in feb
Login to Me Too

kallik218
Contributor
Contributor

You can track it now with this tool, similar to wheres my refund tool 

https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof-wmsp/notice;jsessionid=K8mYmK2wV_5W1Q3znp5I2xCR.37

Login to Me Too

kallik218
Contributor
Contributor

https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof-wmsp/notice;jsessionid=K8mYmK2wV_5W1Q3znp5I2xCR.37

by using this tool. its similar to the "wheres my refund tool"

Login to Me Too

fdlaboss
Contributor
Contributor
If u want to check when your irs sent the money to your bank just go to the irs website all u have to do is click the coronavirus check part click get my payment enter your social, address and zip code and it will let you know the date
Login to Me Too

Winchestermcfly
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. The customer service number just hangs up on me bc they have no one answering phones. Super frustrating knowing you were sent the money but cant access it bc paypal hasnt released the funds. Im not a seller so it shouldnt take 21 days to give me my money
Login to Me Too

Kittycatty1
Contributor
Contributor
I read it may take 3 to 4 days to process it
Login to Me Too

Winchestermcfly
Contributor
Contributor
Theres never any problem taking my money with a quickness, but want to take their time giving it back.
Login to Me Too

Ieashia
where did you read it takes a few days ?
Login to Me Too

kallik218
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten help with this? everyone else i know got their payment today. But I didnt and cannot get ahold of anyone 

Login to Me Too

Winchestermcfly
Contributor
Contributor
No help here so far. Ive asked in the message center and it says my question with an agent is active but no reponse yet
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.