Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

ekelley86
Contributor
Contributor
Bs service like usual. Why i stopped using paypal inconsistency, lots of errors etc
Login to Me Too

Tforsthoffer
No still waiting
Login to Me Too

Kaelanapier7797
New Community Member
If I got my 1st stimulus on my paypal account will i get my 2nd one through paypal
Login to Me Too

Marie1998
Contributor
Contributor
You should I’ve got the 1st one here to just wondering the day and time
Login to Me Too

villajavi
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone with paypal received there 2nd Stimulus? Or have any news on when paypal might release the funds? Ive heard from a few people that there bank had told them they weren't releasing the money till the 4th.
Login to Me Too

dantheharman
Contributor
Contributor
this is always happening. no. release my money when i get the money lmao. tf. who tf. they be holdin that money bro. holdin it
Login to Me Too

Hempmandan
PayPal trippin
Login to Me Too

Blujedi95
Contributor
Contributor
Hopefully well find out tonight
Login to Me Too

caknapp1
New Community Member
any update? i have still not gotten my deposit. def changing my direct deposit info this tax time to avoid the always late direct deposits
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
They informed me that it was a Processing Issue, they also stated that (I should see the money today). Well its only two hours left in today Jan 4th (Atlanta Ga EST) and still no notifications or stimulus payment in my account. Hopefully tomorrow morning or better yet the upcoming 12am hours. Good luck and reply when u get yours.. I will reciprocate.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.