Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Jasonwayne
Contributor
Contributor
Nothing Oklahoma 7:05pm
Login to Me Too

DeannaM915
Contributor
Contributor
Nope and bs cookie cutter answers.
Login to Me Too

ekelley86
Contributor
Contributor
Yep. Typical paypal handling. Poor agents know nothing, but someone does and keeps it hushed and orders bs generated responses that ognore answering. Ill probably be closing my account. Other, better options available with less headaches all the time
Login to Me Too

Jasonwayne
Contributor
Contributor
Still no deposit, hopefully tomorrow.
Login to Me Too

dantheharman
Contributor
Contributor
yeah last time mone cama at 10:04 pm so theres ten minutes still lol
Login to Me Too

XynBrae
Contributor
Contributor

I was told by midnight on the 4th. 
We still have a few hours. 

Fingers crossed.

Login to Me Too

Ksmith9
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone get there second Stimulus check yet ???? the one we got in April i got mine the night gave them out i haven't got this one yet
Login to Me Too

Jenn1962
Contributor
Contributor
Not yet. People with chime and NetSpend have reported receiving them. People with Chase received notice that they would get after 1/1/2021. Wells Fargo is the custodial account and then it passes to paypal. So maybe watch and see what Wells Fargo does. They have until January 15th to do this. But I hope it's sooner.
Login to Me Too

Fathergoat
Contributor
Contributor
I'm very disappointed with My PayPal cash card and account. I get all my direct deposits to PayPal. I will be changing to Netspend or Chime whenever PayPal gets around to posting my Stimulus. Get your act together paypal....
Login to Me Too

Delvonbougard
Contributor
Contributor
Same here
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.