Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

LizzyJK
Contributor
Contributor
Lol i just checked the dates, my memory is trash. They were sent out on the 11th of april and i got it on the 15th of april. And april 11-12 is Saturday and sunday so maybe less than four days. Unless they arent doing the “business days” bs
Login to Me Too

LizzyJK
Contributor
Contributor
With the last one there was a four day wait between send out and it being in my account
Login to Me Too

Katieduress
Contributor
Contributor

thank u for your good memory becAUse I knew they was later than others because I was anticipating getting early last time cuz says yep 2 days early but found out they never dip early it came on the actual day of departure in April at 10:34 pm and I found out they were posting in these threads but I couldn't remember how many days we waited and I stilll have seen no proof of depsit date anywhere on the web lol **bleep** I hate this **bleep** everytime

Login to Me Too

Boo444444
Contributor
Contributor
Me either still waiting
Login to Me Too

Lovinglife20
Contributor
Contributor
I got mine at 2 this morning in my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Katieduress
Contributor
Contributor
I am seriously ready to lose it wtf
Login to Me Too

Nasir623
New Community Member
Still waiting on mine..
Login to Me Too

Angelaalcorta
Contributor
Contributor
Still nothing on mine and im sick of the run around paypal gives...i was told it would be on the 5th and i still have nothing ...i mean what is the deal here ...why cant we get an honest answer from paypal ...
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
Yea me also.. Nothing yet still here in Atlanta, GA EST.. 11:24PM Jan 10th.. If mines doesn't arrive by Tuesday i no longer give a **BLEEP**... Both paypal & the IRS can **BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP**..
Login to Me Too

lStringTheoryl
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know when Paypal will be processing and releasing the $600 stimulus payments into their accounts?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.