Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Temp20230525bx
Contributor
Contributor
Last time my stimulus said april 15th i didn't get it till 905pm on that day. I cant find where i can see what day om suppose to get it this round
Login to Me Too

Katieduress
Contributor
Contributor
I am in the same boat last time I came on the 15th at 10:34 PM I’m still waiting I did see that I was getting mine today on the IRS transcripts it says I’m getting my deposit today so I’m checking Weibo nothing you know I wish I could have an asked for a request from your transcripts if he’s as long as you have some sort of credit report account information we need you need a credit card issued around for a mortgage account number to check to see on your transcript if your payment was sent in on what day am I sis today and I’m still waiting
Login to Me Too

Katieduress
Contributor
Contributor
Girl u literally took the words out my mouth because the anxiety is literally killing me today because also i am expecting 1800 my transcript says today, las time paypal did this same **bleep** and didnt deposit my 1 stim til 10:34 pm on april 15 which was the dd day...after they failed to deliver that day id had it to my whits end then it came now its jan 4th dd day for my 2 stim and its no where to b found and paypal takes emails only and never solves problem, then these blogs and reading some ppl past say rhey had irs tell them months into may in june after 1st stim and they were still waiting , then i usually get unemployment EB the 20 wk extension got denied today too so no $$$ from no one today isnt that faboulous and predictable paypal, i want to cry like idk what to do im so on edge
Login to Me Too

GoodVibes0604
Contributor
Contributor
A customer service rep finally messaged me back and once again they are acting as if they have no clue what deposit I’m referring to for our stimulus checks. I have a feeling we’re in for a long waiting game unless we all start messaging and calling in.
Login to Me Too

Katieduress
Contributor
Contributor
So they just emailed me back and i took a screenshot but not sure how to add it but he did in fact tell me they will be releasing all the rest of stimulus and rhey did Receive mine and mention something about they were having some sort of issues and it caused a delay but they have it worked out so I am praying to God that the guys saying to say the truth I know last time I called all day on drugs by the day which was April 15 and they couldn’t tell me anything and then all of a sudden it showed up at 10:30 PM I hope this helps somebody this guy rest of Sheard me in the message that I would be getting it today and that there was just a hold up they’re coming
Login to Me Too

GoodVibes0604
Contributor
Contributor
Ok so they are depositing them today? The guy I spoke with acted as if he didn’t know about a deposit I was receiving and it’s be 3-5 business days. So you’re saying they have them but it’s just a delay?
Login to Me Too

Katieduress
Contributor
Contributor

I emailed them about an hour ago and some guy names Reynaldo messages me right back and said that the stimulus checks would be there today that they are delayed due too some issue they were having but it would be today at least thats what he told me and also last time we got them so late that it could obviously happen like that again but he rest assured me as I told him this all creating mass anxiety... so I've got my fingers crossed idk what else to do its gtot me sick tho

Login to Me Too

MurderdogHaney
Contributor
Contributor

Hey that's some good feedback. Thank you for sharing. It gives me some hope. Let's all cross our collective fingers!!

Login to Me Too

Katieduress
Contributor
Contributor

Yes girl I kept on messaging them this morning cuz they did this last time too only the last time they told me all day nothing and they see nothing and have no deposits they said this all day last time and I checked and last time it was April 15th which was dd day and I got it finally at 10:34 pm but I msg and told the guy look I've verified with h&r block because I had a # I found to make sure money didn't go to emerald card this time because it didn't last time but apparently there were some problems there this morning and when I type in my ss # at h&r it said that my stimulus was deposited into the account I used during tax time and it was sent today on my its transcript t says today so I told him all that and asked if he could please tell me if it was gonna be today and myself and many others need it ad he told me stimulus checks would be today now again I don't work at PayPal but because they did this last time it seems believable to me and wasn't what I was hoping for but possible at least anything is better than hearing nothing 

Login to Me Too

GoodVibes0604
Contributor
Contributor
That’s good news. The guy I spoke to Gerry told me that PayPal has the stimulus checks but that it could take 3-5 business days to post to our accounts. It’s be nice if they gave us all the same information.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.