Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Temp20200505a
New Community Member
Ok so I've had a buisness account since 2000 recently I changed jobs they only offer direct deposit as payment so I went to see about PayPal amd firece deposit found out buisness account doesnt allow direct deposit so I had to make a personal account as well so I hate banks period that's why I loved paypal well I set up new personal account well in settings I see heres your routing number and account number come to find out PayPal automatically assigns you your account amd information and sadly found out that they do through crappy Wells Fargo they tell you it's a checking account but in fact it's a PayPal owned Custodial Account. So I've got all my payroll deposits withing minutes of being sent it's in my account so not bad for wells fargo and paypal well so I decided to get my stimulus payment direct deposited in the same account seeing I was told it would be faster amd I've had no problems before well I could shoot myself. So the irs said it will be deposited on the 29th of April and at max give it 5 days to show up in my account well 6 days later still no money amd nothing pending I contact paypal cant speak to a single person excuse coronavirus. So have to go through chat support and the help center so I was told by paypal were not a bank cant hell you contact your bank I said I dont use a bank I go through PayPal well we can't help you were justice payment processing center so contact your bank whatever next person ok well contact wells Fargo give them the account information they can help you not called wells fargo they say it's not a REAL ACCOUNT WTF? Then I call verizon corporate well come to find out its PayPals account not mine and only they meaning paypal can contact wells fargo and Check because it's a custodial account it's not mine Its PayPals. "So I'm wondering seeing I was told paypal bought that account amd puts multiple people's money in that account not just mine so do we all have the same routing and account number". So I text again amd tell paypal what I was told a new person says we dont setup bank accounts and paypal has no custodial accounts etc amd we cabt call a bank for you that I have to do it so nobody know anything at paypal so how am I supposed to get my money how am I able to check where my payment is which is it late why cant i at least contact paypal corporate why would paypal say we offer free direct deposit but it's not actually paypal it stupid wells fargo and even with that why would they make it there account and not the actual customers account why wouldn't people that work for paypal know that amd know what they are selling and talking about and telling people why does paypal tell me i have to find out but then i go to do that and the bank tells me that paypal has to do it how can i complain how can i get my money how can i see where it's at how do i access that wells fargo account how do i get up with an a tubal human on the phone etc. This was my favorite company hands down now I'm absolutely angry upset and ready to close everything and stop all buisness and all support with am of PayPal i almost want to take legal action i have cancer lost my job die to this man made virus just had a 2 month old child and were all 3 homeless amd nobody knows where my money is or how to even locate it but the get my payment and the irs verbally let me know it was deposited in my account and sent to my account at 12:01am 4/29/2020 but yet basically 7 buisness days later and like 10 regular days later I still dont have any money?
Login to Me Too

h_zenaida
New Community Member
Cancel payment
Login to Me Too

Temp20200505a
New Community Member
How can I cancel my irs refund it's not a payment it's a direct deposit in the form of a irs refund coming from the government which just like paypal you cabt get in touch with a human over the phone
Login to Me Too

Mjmurph83
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same issue got a trace id from the irs and everything no communication or knowledge....generated responses...after getting nowhere i checked the portal it says check on the 8th because they sent the payment back with no knowledge...i hope that you find your money and safety for you and your family.
Login to Me Too

Ejane509
Contributor
Contributor
Do you have contact information for the irs? I call the main number and it says closed. How and where do I get a trace I'd? Thanks for the info gives me a little hope
Login to Me Too

Christy21
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same problem with m in me as well. It said it was deposited into my account the 29th yet nothing yet cant talk to know one its frustrating...
Login to Me Too

Lexxiilexxxii43
Contributor
Contributor
There are so many of us that was supposed to get a deposit on the 29th didn't get anything. I was told by a PayPal rep that it should be here sometime today...I won't hold my breath. This is beyond ridiculous. Good luck to you and hope you get your $$ asap
Login to Me Too

RosalieM
Contributor
Contributor
F U C K Y O U PAYPAL
Login to Me Too

biggjoej2003
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately, I wouldn't hold my breath! I've seen so many people being told one thing and nothing happens at all. I would hope for the best but expect the worst. Let us know if you get anything
Login to Me Too

Yourfavoritedj
Contributor
Contributor
Just an Update I was able to Contact PayPal and PayPal Prepaid. It’s not PayPal that is holding your funds. The government gave you a date but hasn’t released the funds. As per PayPal they do not hold money. They stated as soon as it post they post it in your account. This has to do with The Government not releasing the funds yet. Also be advised if you owe child Support they will intercept your Stimulus.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.