Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Kfuentes
Contributor
Contributor

I wasn't done and they closed my chat hahaha **bleep** Jose <removed> 5:58 PM I know that this situation is not ideal right now. I can only imagine how you feel. Yes, I can assure you . This will be like adding funds to PayPal and it take 3-5 business days. This conversation has been closed.

Login to Me Too

Kfuentes
Contributor
Contributor

They are lying Jose <removed> 5:55 PM I can see that you are contacting us about your COVID-19 Impact Payment. This stimulus check will be posted to your PayPal account after 3-5 business days from the day IRS sent the payment

Login to Me Too

Datstimulusdoe
New Community Member
Can they really hold a government pay out for 3-5 days? Is PayPal the only company that is having this problem? Need more info.
Login to Me Too

Kfuentes
Contributor
Contributor
I don't know but this is **bleep**ed up
Login to Me Too

Mbeach
Contributor
Contributor
First it is answered with 8pm and then by end of day and now they are back to 3-5 days. They have told us this same **bleep** in the same cycle over and over again all day. I cannot wait til the news hears of this as much as they are reporting on the tracking of this stimulus nonstop. PayPal is going to look like fools being the only financial institute that could not deliver one their everyday duty and failed the American people by causing us additional days of struggling the way we are because of this virus. They just hurt slot of people even more than they needed. We already dealt with enough with not being able to work. Now PayPal cause us more complications.
Login to Me Too

Jay2244
Contributor
Contributor
No at most 24hrs since it's from the government so if it's not there by 12 a.m your local time and the irs site says it was deposited the 15th its officially them breaking the law.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525CF
Contributor
Contributor
I just received my deposit
Login to Me Too

Kfuentes
Contributor
Contributor
@PinkPear What's ur time zone?
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525CF
Contributor
Contributor
Central standard time
Login to Me Too

Ghost0206
Contributor
Contributor
My check is deposited but you guys put it on hold like I sold something to the IRS! You guys need to release my money that my family needs!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.