Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Raygene1
Contributor
Contributor
The problem with Chime and the others like it is they will pay ANYONE ANY AMOUNT they say you owe. Their favorites are $39.99 & $139.99. Within minutes of $139.99 being posted(I was on app) I called told them I didn't know who the company was etc... They replied that there was nothing they could do until AFTER the payment posted. No you can not stop the payment because it is not a"check". We will pay it and then you get to put in a dispute and maybe, just maybe(when hell freezes over) we will reimburse you. I got hit by the same company 6x for $39.99. They cancelled my card and sent a new one. They flat out refused to cancel account. They had acct # Chime refused to change. Chime didnt even make notation in records
Login to Me Too

Mbrow391
Contributor
Contributor
This is really getting annoying what is going on some clarity would be nice. 1135 est no money yet...
Login to Me Too

bluntmastaa
Contributor
Contributor

Usually my IRS refunds come in at 3pm EST dont fret yet everyone!

Login to Me Too

Mpsmithabn
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks bluntmastaa, if there is anything I know about stoners, the one thing they do keep track of is their money, so I will wait until 3, but just spoke to wells Fargo, they basically told me....not their problem
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525ar
Contributor
Contributor
I just on fb PayPal peoples accounts are getting froze. People have started getting NBC and other news stations involved.. itd been 3 hours since they have been open you think some positive news would be out by now..
Login to Me Too

bluntmastaa
Contributor
Contributor
You're welcome! i see a lot of people worried about frozen accounts & all i can say is i get checks bigger than this weekly and they never freeze my aacount. If your account is frozen it is probably due to something else. Paypal cannot sell your money to debt collectors unless you have a court case against you with the company, and they usually dont deposit my irs checks until 3pm so i would hold off on going off a lot of banks other than paypal have not recieved their money.
Login to Me Too

mhan112
Contributor
Contributor

I just want a **bleep** update

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525as
Contributor
Contributor
Guys! RELAX !!!! $1,200 won’t freeze your account. Paypal (Wells Fargo) has until 8pm and there are a lot of people waiting and they can’t send them all at once . Unusually by 2:30pm-4:00pm the IRS will deposit it . Just Relax
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525av
Contributor
Contributor
I'm trying to relax!!! Ahhhhh!!!
Login to Me Too

AmyBrooke0207
Contributor
Contributor
It’s now almost 1pm, and no word on my money. No one has stated that they’ve received theirs and I need it for food. If they did it in waves, wouldnt some people have it by now?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.