Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Mpsmithabn
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in the same boat...**bleep** paypal
Login to Me Too

Mpsmithabn
Contributor
Contributor

The IRS site says mine was sent, Wells Fargo says they issued the checks, I called PayPal this morning, and now they are claiming they make deposits throughout the day in "Packets" and they have until 8 pm to deposit the money....TOTAL HORSE**bleep**, this "packet policy" was instituted overnight

Login to Me Too

Sasha719
Contributor
Contributor
I have never had a problem with PayPal ever. The one time I really need them to be on the ball and they drop it. WTH??
Login to Me Too

christyp0625
Contributor
Contributor
Right!! And I just wrote a good review for them! I will be changing that now!
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525ar
Contributor
Contributor
What a bunch of **bleep**!! PayPal has surely lost me.. Thank you for posting this i called them also but being on the east coast it was to early.. unbelievable!! I will definitely post when it hits my account so everyone knows if anyone can do the same id appreciate it..
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bg
Contributor
Contributor
What u mean packet policy; Whats that?
Login to Me Too

Sasha719
Contributor
Contributor
They said they do it in packets, I don't think there's been one packet yet and it's 9:15 am LOL I have not found one person who has PayPal who has gotten any money yet this is crazy.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bg
Contributor
Contributor
Ive been donating blood to make it for my children smh my gma uses paypal for her ssi deposit she hasnt recived any stimulus yet either
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525av
Contributor
Contributor
They send it out in increments throughout the day apparently and they do it until 8pm eastern standard time. Let's see if they are accurate. I can't get through to a live person and through the chat they are using bots that are giving inaccurate information. Let's hope it will show up some time today but I doubt it. I used it for direct deposit with my job at home depot and would always get paid on time on payday so let's hope that we will get it soon.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bg
Contributor
Contributor
Whats the number???
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.