Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
Hey BGS94, ALL PAYPAL CASH PLUS ACCOUNT holders never received the second stimulus.. Sucks that paypal DEFRAUDED its own family members in order to make crypto currency investments. A few days prior to dec 29th i realized that when asked for the last 4 of my social, the automated voice was saying that my social didnt match. Paypal had this planned for sure. I encourage everyone to contact the FDIC to file a complaint.. Also file one with the BBB ASAP.
Login to Me Too

Angelaalcorta
Contributor
Contributor
I already filed a complaint with the bbb a few days ago n still waitn to hear something. I knew something was goin on cuz the irs still says the payment was dd on jan 4th
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
Great angela, they will have to respond to that complaint.. It is mandatory. There is also a major class action lawsuit that has been filed here in Georgia. Waiting on details about it being served to paypal legal department.. I also filed a criminal complaint against Dan Shulman.. Please be sure to file a criminal complaint against the CEO.. I will be petitioning for his Arrest as well..
Login to Me Too

dana1971
Contributor
Contributor
Oh yes! 100% agree! Shame on PayPal for purposely plotting and restricting accounts for their own gain. Can’t wait for everything to be revealed. I am actually alerting the Attorney General. The BBB is just a formality and “3rd Party Peacemaker” with no teeth. Perhaps once the Feds get involved, PayPal will wake-up! Doesn’t surprise me though. The World has gone mad! SMH.
Login to Me Too

Dbethea_79
New Community Member
I did not receive my unemployment today! I have used PayPal since I first started receiving my unemployment. Is anyone having this issue? And how do u speak with someone? Every time I call it transfers me like I am going to speak with someone then tells me I can speak to anyone.
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
Hey D, remain Calm. Being that Monday was MLK DAY (Federal Holiday) there will be a delay in Unemployment payments. Stay calm and i can assure you for a fact that the unemployment wil hit your account Late tonight/Early Morning Tomorrow. Rest assured. 😁
Login to Me Too

Wolfgang1988
Contributor
Contributor
Where is my stimulus
Login to Me Too

Grinermom58
Contributor
Contributor
ello my future daughter-in-law and having a lot of problems getting her money out impact for stimulus money 1800 in fact okay and she has done everything you have want this like to do when it came to verifying her ID now she has a valid New Jersey non driver's license ID with a picture and now you are giving her another run-around andtelling her something else she has to do and get a bar code o okay she tried to link a card from her account to her PayPal account and you wouldn't let her so how can she get the bar codethis is her money and she wants it now!! Stop giving her the run-around or I will go above heads I am not kidding!!! Why wont you let her get her money??? Her name is zenon tozer i want a answer!!!!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Grinermom58 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MaeMae2
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received/ had their stimulus check deposited in their account but have not received it????
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.