Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Tiffyk
Contributor
Contributor
I still haven't received anything either they locked my PayPal account I was just now able to get into it after days and on the IRS website mine says that it's not available I don't understand what's going on
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
Rep messaged me saying oh its 3-5 business days its actually 5-7 business days.. Says if mines isnt in the account by end of day tomorrow jan 12th they will file a trace report.. Really hope it comes today or tomorrow.. I really have to just let it go if it doesn't arrive by tomorrow
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
MY COMMON SENSE: Paypal decides to set limitation loopholes on several million accounts directly before Jan 4th, because they know millions are coming directly to the main Paypal Cash Plus accounts. On Jan 4th IRS sends them millions In stimulus money and clears it. Not even 1 day after the irs sends paypal millions maybe even a few hours later im seeing press releases in search results from paypal & other tech companies about how much paypal just invested.. Whenever and whatever we receive will simply be from the BACKEND of those investments. The CEO of paypal is simply telling us, "THIS IS BIGGER THAN YOU". The ceo of paypal does not care about black people, white people, Hispanics, natives, africans, chinese or arabic people. The CEO cares only about his flashy lifestyle and the networth of the company. He does not care about HUMAN LIFE.. karma will get him. It always get people like that.. Those with a hidden agenda. Feel sorry for you mr. Shulman. Will keep u in prayer dude
Login to Me Too

dana1971
Contributor
Contributor

Yep. PayPal purposely restricts accounts and magically unrestricted them days after the stimulus funds were to be deposited. So---that being said, unfortunately folks will now have to claim the credit on their taxes, because the IRS will not be sending checks to those folks who had an issue with

their bank accounts (in this case the stimulus checks were blocked by Paypal when the IRS went to send them so they were rejected). My stimulous deposit was sent on the 4th per the IRS and on the 1st Paypal restricted my account FOR NO REASON, BUT TO SA THERE WAS SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY. LOL. So, my account could not receive any deposits on the 4th and were rejected. Yep. I will be closing my PayPal account. Crooks!!!

Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
Dana... Keep hope alive.. They did the same to me. I verified my identity with them and my account limitations were lifted early morning Jan 3rd. The money started going out a few days before my limitation so i was already waiting when the limitations had went into effect. Suspicious activity my *BLEEP*.. Never have i had this happen.. My account has been in good standing since day 1. Its funny because you actually have to verify your identity in order to get a paypal account.. So once i saw that, i got a red flag that paypal may be making attempts at investing the money. Listen dana, there obviously was a SUPER URGENT MEETING held by the key players of paypal.. They discussed how many accounts to restrict, loopholes in identity verification, loopholes in returning irs funds and they also discussed investment opportunities to grow the paypal networth while millions of customers haggle with their accounts. While we were haggling & suffering, they were investing our money. Ask yourself this dana, What paypal customer will be so disgruntled at not receiving the $600 on jan 4th, that they launch a $100,000 or more litigation against paypal in the mist of a global pandemic? The answer should be Not 1 will do it. Heck... were trippin about $600, no one has litigation dollars and high profile lawyers. Paypal top officials saw an angle to grow the company so thats what they did. Paypal top officials only care about there flashy lifestyles and keeping control over the employees who push GO and STOP on deposits. Thats why those people hold the big positions at paypal. Cause they are heartless enough to make heartless decisions to PROTECT the legacy and longevity of paypal holdings inc. Notice the company name dana, i said *PAYPAL HOLDINGS* INC.. i have never been dumb and them INVESTING our money and creating loopholes till further notice hit me like a brick. Its just what it is.
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
If you really dont think paypal saw an opportunity to withhold millions just to make new year investments, check the community comments regarding the FIRST stimulus, when they were NOT in investments mode, or simply didnt see the opportunity to invest. You can barely find 10 people who complained about NOT receiving the $1200 first stimulus payment... Dont let paypal HOLDINGS fool you.. Check out how high the PAYPAL HOLDINGS INC stock has gone since Dec 29th till now.. Right!!! its basically gone through the roof..pay attention people. The CEO made the request also to NOT PUT OUT PRESS RELEASES REGARDING PEOPLE NOT RECEIVING THE SECOND STIMULUS, He told his staff to simply tell people with checks that "hey come cash your second stimulus with paypal for free" a method which will ALSO lock your money up and make you right VOID on a check they are planning not to accept. Best believe top officials from INGO BANK were in attendance of this meeting which possibly was VIRTUAL.. this was planned guys.. Please Kudo this. Be mindful that we have maybe 2 or 3 people or more who actually WORK for paypal commenting here saying they received the second stimulus paymemt when they DID NOT. if you have a Paypal Cash Plus Account, your money was taken and invested. No paypal cash plus account holder has received the second stimulus payment. If you see a commenter/contributer reply saying that they received the second stimulus payment, be mindful that they work for paypal and are making attempts at controlling what we all really know now. They are watching this thread guys trust me. They aren't called PayPal HOLDINGS for no reason. Go research bad practices that holdings incorporations do to consumers in order to stay afloat. Top officials are reviewing this thread everyday to notify top officials if their is a REAL PROBLEM.. Like a famous person ready to start litigation against them
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525by
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Account was limited on the 1st limitations removed on the 3rd ... on the 4th.... nada. Wells Fargo says publicly they received and disbursed ALL STIMULUS dated for the 4th on the 1st. (Its a press release on their website). In DMs Wells Fargo says I should contact PayPal directly because they don't know their processes. I have searched all forums up and down and sideways and like everyone else have not found a SINGLE mention of a cash plus account getting the 2nd stimulus direct deposited. The first one eas there waiting the date it was supposed to, tax refund also fine never had a single issue all year and soon as this was supposed to be to all of us im limited die to tge mysterious "suspicious activity" which was a random $0.00 authorization on my linked debit card which i didnt ever agree to that failed because I keep my debit card switched off. I call schenanigans . Foul play Paypal
Login to Me Too

Tiffyk
Contributor
Contributor
Stuff is starting to make sense now because on the 4th they locked my account out of nowhere when I call to actually talk to someone hours later they said that because I was negative $10 they locked my account told me I had to pay $10 and then it would take at least five days for my account to unlock so they ended up giving me for another $10 because I paid it I didn't know what was going on then and now I won't get the stimulus check either I'm super devastated over all this but thank you guys for letting everyone know what is going on instead of me sitting here just wondering
Login to Me Too

Angelaalcorta
Contributor
Contributor
From what i was told and have read on the irs press release update they will be resending the checks out but idk if its goin to be dd or mailed but i needed it big time too and i hope they do it and soon
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525by
Contributor
Contributor
Here is the day 11 response. Appears to be a copy & paste of their callflow script. "6:44 PM JN I appreciate you calling us to follow up on your direct deposit. Let me make sure that there aren’t any issues on our end or Wells Fargo. *Check DD status on the account if Active, review past DD and check for Orbit issues* If no issues... I understand that this is later than usual. I can assure you that your account is all set and we have not received any word from our partner bank about any delays in posting. I’d like to turn on the notification for incoming funds in your account so that app will alert you when the money is in your PP balance. If customer presses for more explanation... You did everything correctly and your PayPal account is functioning as it should. This could be just the effect of how we process direct deposits in batches. Our checks are processed in batches between midnight to 5 PM Pacific so they don’t always post at the same time. Depending on which batch it’s in, it could take earlier or until the end of the business day. In my experience, it doesn’t really take until 5 PM. It’s usually earlier than that. If there are issues... There have been reported delays in posting direct deposits. I’d like to assure you that our top engineers are already aware and working double time to post this money within the business day. I would add your account to the list of affected customers that way we can also resolve this faster and prioritize your account once it gets fixed. Thank you for notifying us. Feel free to reply whenever you're ready and we'll reply as soon as we can."
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.