Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Jasonwayne
Contributor
Contributor
I didn’t do anything the irs still says status unavailable but, I received my stimulus today.
Login to Me Too

dantheharman
Contributor
Contributor
what how did you do that??
Login to Me Too

AdMan_1968
Contributor
Contributor

You'll get it...

Login to Me Too

Pinkgrl68
Contributor
Contributor
After days of messages and calling ... I finally got told I have to AGAIN upload my ID and wait another 5 days. They are playing games. I filed a complete with the consumer financial protection because PayPal should not have this much power in manipulating peoples lives. I’ve jumped through every hoop possible and I’m fed up.
Login to Me Too

Angelaalcorta
Contributor
Contributor
I still havent recieved mine either
Login to Me Too

Sunnimoney
Contributor
Contributor
This is very frustrating
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bx
Contributor
Contributor
I received mine yesterday around 12 and i even had the not available message on irs tool.
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
😂😂😭
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525CA
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone gotten there 2nd return yet? Since "deposited" on the 4th? I'm literally goin in circles for answers from this flakey P.O.S company. I'm tired of the games and the bs, I've been reading a lot of comments on here and I think u all feel the same as I do. But anyway, IRS deposited on the 4th and I tracked it back thru my taxes and H&R Block said it was sent to my PayPal on the 6th. With a email letting me know what was happening and assured me it would be no later than the 6th and I'd have my chump change. Bc apparently that's all we r worth to these ppl......HELP?
Login to Me Too

Angelaalcorta
Contributor
Contributor
Still nothing on my stimulus payment
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.