Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Quincy36
Contributor
Contributor
Not yet but mine was sent on the 4th
Login to Me Too

Warrior49erGian
Contributor
Contributor
Mine was sent on the 4th and nothing yet. I think it takes 3-5 days to get into PayPal account. 🤞
Login to Me Too

BRITANEE99
Contributor
Contributor
I just received this from TurboTax, Dear Valued TurboTax Customer, Great news, your stimulus payment is on the way! We are happy to share that stimulus payments will begin to be deposited starting January 8th. We expect most payments to be available that day, but your bank could take a few business days to process. Your payment will be deposited into the same bank account that you received your 2019 tax refund. We have been working tirelessly with the Treasury and IRS to get your stimulus payment to you. We know how important these funds are for so many Americans and we regret that an IRS error caused a delay in you receiving your stimulus payment. For more information about stimulus payments, please go here. Thank you again for being a TurboTax customer.
Login to Me Too

Tforsthoffer
I seen this article too But if on SSDI I read not to do anything it will come like last time And last year mine like other people, came the day of I don't get why PayPal has not released yet Anyone get it today?
Login to Me Too

Pudingal1
Contributor
Contributor
Just got mines...received a email from turbo saying I would get it. N it came 4 hours later
Login to Me Too

Britsbarnes
Contributor
Contributor
I received an email from turbo tax saying there were on there way then got it a few hours later and my status on irs.gov said unavailable
Login to Me Too

p1985
I got email from TurboTax but still haven't gotten mines
Login to Me Too

Jasonwayne
Contributor
Contributor
Mine just showed up in my PayPal account, also I’m one of the people who when checked the status of the stimulus it was unavailable. Good luck!!
Login to Me Too

AdMan_1968
Contributor
Contributor

Mine just showed up also. Part of the TurboTax fix from yesterday. yes!!!

Login to Me Too

Kcu15
Contributor
Contributor
What did you have to do if its unavailable
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.