Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

AdMan_1968
Contributor
Contributor

This is correct, everyone else is way off base. Ridiculous how they get these crazy ideas. It's not hard to find this info.

Login to Me Too

Angelaalcorta
Contributor
Contributor
Mine said on irs site deposited on 4th and nothing yet
Login to Me Too

Kazam80
Contributor
Contributor
Mine. Also shows deposited on the 4th but 0 funds have been deposited looks like irs has a hold on all funds
Login to Me Too

biggurlgoham31
Contributor
Contributor
Have anybody received their second stimulus
Login to Me Too

jduvall859
Contributor
Contributor

nope but it says that they hold it for 3-5 days, i suppose to make a buck on the interest which is pretty sheisty if you ask me, people are struggling and you, a multi-million dollar company holds peoples money, along with a bunch of other banks, its pretty darn skep . this is why i switched to cash app, they dont hold money ever. paypal is just another money hungry fiend corporation . 

Login to Me Too

biggurlgoham31
Contributor
Contributor
Have anybody got their stimulus yet
Login to Me Too

BritBrit87
Contributor
Contributor

No, I haven't gotten my stimulus either. When they sent out the first one, I got it the first day but late that night! I cant find anything out this time.

Login to Me Too

Ksmith9
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't got mine yet and last time I had it by now .
Login to Me Too

ShaeleeballouKY
Contributor
Contributor
It's New Year's Eve 5:16 p.m. I'm in Covington Kentucky I've had my PayPal account for several years and I got my first stimulus check April 15th around 5 a.m. I have not gotten the second stimulus check either I hate the sitting and wait game
Login to Me Too

Katieduress
Contributor
Contributor
Ok i havent gotten my 2nd stim but my offer of hope. To others is that I received my first stimulus on this card and I can tell you that these mf are frustrating To the point the moment you give up on them and give up is when you get your money meaning on the day of the deposit scheduled from the IRS which I’m thinking it’s gonna be Monday the fourth and I didn’t get it until 10:34 PM but it came at the moment I’ll lease was expecting it after a whole entire day of being frustrated on these forums on Facebook forums calling people cussing everybody out messaging them etc. etc. there’s hope at the end of the tunnel but they are the slowest
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.