It’s was on irs.gov under frequently asked questions
ekelley86
Contributor

Re: Second stimulus checks

Wtf man. Thats complete bull. And bet they knew it all along
AdMan_1968
Contributor

Clear as day on every article that's come out. If it says" info not available" you won't get it, and will have to use it as a rebate on your taxes. The government screws us yet again. 

AdMan_1968
Contributor

If you're this worked up over $600 there's something wrong. If you don't have it you claim it on your taxes for a credit. It's very clear what the IRS says.

Wolfgang1988
Contributor

Second stimulus

Says deposited on the 4th and still nothing deposited even shows the same account numbers and my account has no limitations it did but got that resolved so there should be no problem so where is my refund shoot
Nutzeenickels9
Contributor

Re: Second stimulus

I'm right there with you. And when you call and talk to someone, you get zero answers. Frustrated as all get out!
Tc34
Contributor

Second stimulus

Has anyone received their second stimulus deposited? Asking from California 1:12 pm

Delvonbougard
Contributor

Nope. From Tennessee
MegCC
Contributor

I havent either. I know when they sent the 1st one in April it took a little longer if u had paypal... They had some sort of hold on them... So the IRS would say it was paid but the paypal account wouldnt reflect it until some time later. Right now the irs site is down so we have no way to know but thinking its the same thing...? I hate not knowing!
JaidahE95
Contributor

Last time PayPal was one of the last few to receive theirs because of the hold. I pray that they don’t do that this time because that money would be clutch before New Years!