Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Sherrysane
Contributor
Contributor
Same here I still haven’t recieved mije
Login to Me Too

Ksmith9
Contributor
Contributor
I got mine on the 1st of January at like 12:45am
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525by
Contributor
Contributor
but likely not via the wellsfargo account number paypal gave you to use for direct deposits. wells fargo said paypal had all the funds very early on the 4th and since paypal isnt a bank they can just not tell u **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Pudingal1
Contributor
Contributor
I just found out if it says unavailable on irs you will not get it. Also if u used turbo tax to file it's going to be hellva delayed. Basically you won't get it until income tax time. Sucks so bad. And the fact that no one in the government seems to think this is a big deal, or at least try to fix the issue. I was looking forward to the check like everyone else. I am thankful and blessed to still be able to work. I pray God that things work out for everyone.
Login to Me Too

Adamandjohn
New Community Member
Okay so what if I owe more than $600 in taxes. Do I not get a stimulus? Just $600 subtracted from my balance?
Login to Me Too

Jasonwayne
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received their deposit or are we all just **bleep**?!
Login to Me Too

Nutzeenickels9
Contributor
Contributor
I'm feeling like we are bleeped. 🤨
Login to Me Too

Katieduress
Contributor
Contributor

Did anybody else get theres?  so I was on here bitchig and talking **bleep** 2 PayPal all day on the 4th as it said I was getting my stimulus 2 on jan 4 I saw this on my tax transcripts.  I figured it might be nighttime before I get it and it never came basically I woke up yesterday 1/5 no $$......SO THEN I decide to go to get my payment on its.gov for the first time I was able to see where my 2nd stimulus went.   I notice that my stimulus 1 and stimulus 2 act didn't match and stimulus 1 was dd to PayPal cash card April 15 & that act # on its and PayPal matched however stimulus 2 had a diff act #.....SO THEN....PANIC....what the **bleep** and where the hell is my mf $$ cuz why did it chang....further investigation led to me finding big TIME news articles about h&r block....I filed for the 1st time in sev years my 2019 taxes at H&R to get the rapid refund cuz I needed it ok and I also had 1099 income so long story short....I DID THE REFUND LOAN to emerald....thren get tax refund on PAYPAL....stim ! PAYPAL...and the stim 2 went to axis emerald and then I called h& r block about 20 times in a row then emerald card axosthen actually physically went to the local branch....ok and I forgot so once I called the local branch and the guy sounded annoyed but told me as he rush me off the phone that on JAN 6th so today they was gonna mail out new emerald meta bank cards to old axis k....BUT the lady at the other block I went to in person said she really wasn't sure ad they had no clue and said honestly millions of ppl been calling and coming in and we know nothing but she said but I recommend just at least waiting until tom nite so JAN 6th like later tonight ok she said cuz I think they will reroute to ur bank or send new card automatically but she EMPHASIZED WAIT I WOULD WAIT SO I CALMLY ( RARE EVENT)WALKED OUT QUIET DROVE HOME BLEW UP HR PHONE BK TYO BK CUZ I FORGOT SHE ALSO SAID TO CALL SINCE I STIL. HAD VALID EMERALD BUT I NEVER GOT THRU SO NO ANSWERS BUT I GO HOME **bleep** BUT TRY TO FORGET....I COOK DINNER....RIGHT WEN IM MAKING PLATES BOUT TO EAT I PICK UP MY PHONE AND SEE PAYPAL NOTIFICATION DD FROM METABANK 1800$$$ WHICH IS CORRECT 🙂 HOLY **bleep**IN **bleep** ....I DIDNT EXPECT METABANK ....DIDNT TALK TO ANYONE IT JUS HIT LIKE 5;30 ON JAN 5.....AND OH YA ON 1/4 I CHATTED WITH REYNALDO WHO I ASKED TO PLEASE AT LEAST CONFNIRM U HAVE MY STIM CUZ IRS AND HR BLK SAY U GOT IT 1/4 PLZ CONFIRM AND WHEN WE WILL GEGT........and then friendly **bleep** Reynaldo msg me back and he rest assured yes ms duress we have your stimulus and u will get it tonight ...so I did not and pretty sure meta bank still had it....but I did confirm I got my @ 2 so hope that help some body I know the feeling & emphasize with you complete!!!

Login to Me Too

Jasonwayne
Contributor
Contributor
If anyone is curious about the irs page saying status not available I just found this out. So that’s a real bummer! If GMP shows “Payment Status #2 – Not Available,” then you will not receive a second Economic Impact Payment and instead you need to claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on your 2020 Tax Return.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.