cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stimulus check

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Stimulus check

so youre saying it should be in tomorrow?
Contributor

Also how is everyone getting through over the phone?
Contributor

paypal told me they cannot see a stimulus deposit at all and that it could take up to 5 days after today to see it deposit in anyones paypal
Contributor

I’m on the phone with them now... they transferred me to PayPal cash card services saying they know more about this issue. Still on hold waiting to speak with a PayPal cash card representative. Will keep everyone posted.
Contributor

Crazy how we supposed to get it 2 days faster...which is the whole point of this kind of account....and now it's a day latet...smh
Contributor

Im gonna be upfront with the entire paypal community. There's clearly a staffing issue going on. We are in the mist of a pandemic that is getting worse. Who would go back to work when unemployment is getting everyone through? I wouldn't return to work.. The people who make the paypal wheel turn are either on lockdown in other countries or simply collecting unemployment and not returning to work. They cant have enough people working to handle the direct deposits.
Contributor

Sad part about it is, some people will not live past today without those funds.😞 also sad how paypal has not released a MASS-PRESS RELEASE to its PayPal Cash Plus Account Holders stating they are short staffed. Staffing is clearly the issue. Simple no one in the cubicles to hit the buttons.. Pathetic.
Contributor

Ok. Many reps are outsoursed via other countries, many underpaid and in an outsourse unit or even at home doing it. Just like amazon and many others. Though in times like these they are not staffed for the inflow/outflow of this mapss amount.
Contributor

So upon research it is also discovered that H & R block and Turbo Tax users are being affected with holdups. Not only is paypal having issues disbursing them but many persons deposits are held up with those places
Contributor

Re: Second stimulus checks

Has anyone get there second Stimulus check yet ???? the one we got in April i got mine the night gave them out i haven't got this one yet
Tags (1)