Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

JaidahE95
Contributor
Contributor
The IRS is still not done dispersing deposits clearly because we all should have gotten one already. Something is going wrong in their system & millions of people are paying for it. I’m just saying don’t blame PayPal, call the IRS & take it up with them cause that’s what majority of people are doing now. I’m about to.
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
I would blame the IRS if the Get My Payment tool stated (NO INFO AVAILABLE) But i was able to see the first check for $1200 on april 29th, same last 4 of paypal cash plus account. April 29th IRS Deposited $1200, i received the money notification April 29th @ 4:40AM.. Looked at the status of the second check which is on the same page, and it stated money was deposited Jan 4th, same last 4 digits of my paypal cash plus account & same as first deposit. But instead of receiving the money notification jan 4th @ 4am i received absolutely nothing. So dont tell people not to blame paypal. Most people who are running there mouths about the second stimulus didnt even check the get my payment tool lmao i know whos to blame when my money is out of place and you clearly do not.. (Bs Comment above)
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
@jaidah Your clearly not understanding. People who are here on this topic have results that pop up in the get my payment tool. You just stated that YOUR INFO SHOWS UNAVAILABLE. you are in the wrong section Madame. People here have information that is visible in the het my payment tool. Your info IS NOT available. Please stop confusing the community because you information is not visible in the get my payment tool.
Login to Me Too

JaidahE95
Contributor
Contributor
& then there’s people with allll the banks I just named that have info popping up on the get my payment tool saying they were supposed to get a deposit on the 4th & NOBODY has received their money yet. So if PayPal is messing up, then so is Bank of America, capital one, Santander & etc. PayPal is not the only one not giving out payments, that’s what YOU don’t understand 🙂 do more research.
Login to Me Too

JaidahE95
Contributor
Contributor
UPDATED INFO: I joined a Facebook group called “Where’s my stimulus” to get updated info on what is going on. & what I found out is that the IRS is currently going by who you filed your 2019 taxes with. People who filed with H&R Block have just received their stimulus tonight, so if you filed with them check your accounts! & if you filed with any other tax agency such as Jackson Hewitt, TurboTax & etc we are still on standby & waiting for the deposits. I believe the IRS messed up because it’s a new tax year as of 2021 so they are trying to figure out how to deposit everybody’s stimulus but hopefully we start to see ours soon in our PayPal accounts. Hopefully once they do it get it right, PayPal will release is funds and don’t have us waiting forever like last time. Just trying to give any helpful info to those stuck in limbo like myself. Not trying to be negative or anything just trying to help. Hope this info helped you guys a little & will update you once I know more accurate information 🙂
Login to Me Too

Angelaalcorta
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone gotten the stimulus yet
Login to Me Too

Stonedassassin
Contributor
Contributor
You are full of it my girlfriend got hers on the 4th on here ssi card and I know a bunch of people that got there stimulus check on the 4th it's paypal fault you must work for paypal
Login to Me Too

JaidahE95
Contributor
Contributor
I’m the only one with PayPal in my family & I still haven’t received it. My whole family banks with regular banks and NONE of them received it yet either so how am I full of it. I’m just trying to help. Y’all are just miserable at this point.
Login to Me Too

Rmarin13
Contributor
Contributor
It says “ If GMP shows "Payment Status #2 – Not Available," then you will not receive a second Economic Impact Payment and instead you need to claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on your 2020 Tax Return.” Looks like I’m SOL
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.