Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
#SecondStimulusUpdate (10Pm EST) (Atlanta, Ga). Hello fellow Paypal Community, i received word that the Second Stimulus Payment should reflect accounts today. I was notified via Paypal Message that *Processing Issues* are to blame for payments not being in accounts by (Jan 4th 4AM).. It is now nearly 2hrs left till Jan 5th, and i still have not seen the money reflect available on my account. I was told clearly that it would reflect Today (Jan 4th). Hopefully we see the funds before Midnight throughout all US TimeZones. If not we may have more agonizing days, hours & minutes ahead as the PayPal Tech Angels work on processing. Good Luck To all and happy New year. Feel free to reply with questions or comments. I've been a paypal user for a while now.
Login to Me Too

RCB0213
Contributor
Contributor
Please update if you get yours. I've not even gotten a reply from my message. I told them they could at least release an update for all their users
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
Ok.. Its 1am EST jan 5th and nothing yet.. Rest assured they will respond to your message though.
Login to Me Too

ShaeleeballouKY
Contributor
Contributor
Still nothing here in Kentucky! Its almost 1 am now
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
Well folks i still have not received the second stimulus. I cant believe the paypal rep told me to check my other bank account like i actually have another bank account. Its clear that different reps know less than nothing. I will not sit and allow them to Rob me. With all the BS and excuses the reps gave me, its clear that when deposits are made their is a team of paypal reps who make sure the money gets to the accounts. All in all those people must be quarantined or on lockdown in another country. This seems like staffing issue. There's simply No one working or not enough reps working to make the wheels turn.
Login to Me Too

MegCC
Contributor
Contributor
Wow....this is insane. There are people on here that havent even recieved their regular DD! PP has really **bleep** up this time. I will never use them again after this.
Login to Me Too

JaidahE95
Contributor
Contributor
It’s not PayPal it’s the IRS. The IRS messed up big time because I follow a page on Facebook and people with regular bank accounts don’t even have there stimulus check & the IRS isn’t giving out barely any option but yea it’s not PayPal’s fault it’s literally the IRS. There a millions who still haven’t gotten their check, including me lol
Login to Me Too

ShaeleeballouKY
Contributor
Contributor
Including me I still haven't got my second stimulus through PayPal direct deposit either
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
Its not the IRS's fault when they have already sent the money to accounts. When i used the Get My Payment tool, it shows tha same paypal cash plus bank account number.. Same as the first stimulus. People please use you common sense. Theres not enough people to handle the work load. Other countries where paypal operates are on lockdown collecting unemployment. People are simply not returning to work.
Login to Me Too

JaidahE95
Contributor
Contributor
IT IS THE IRS’s fault lol. I wouldn’t come on here lying. There are millions of people who checked the GET MY PAYMENT tool & their status says unavailable, including me when none if account info has changed since then. I been following it for days. PayPal accounts are NOT the only accounts that haven’t received a stimulus. People with Wells Fargo, Bank of America & capital one STILL have not received a dollar as well. So if allll those banks have yet to give anybody their deposits, wouldn’t it be common sense to know it clearly has something to do with the IRS.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.