Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
Im gonna be upfront with the entire paypal community. There's clearly a staffing issue going on. We are in the mist of a pandemic that is getting worse. Who would go back to work when unemployment is getting everyone through? I wouldn't return to work.. The people who make the paypal wheel turn are either on lockdown in other countries or simply collecting unemployment and not returning to work. They cant have enough people working to handle the direct deposits.
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
Sad part about it is, some people will not live past today without those funds.😞 also sad how paypal has not released a MASS-PRESS RELEASE to its PayPal Cash Plus Account Holders stating they are short staffed. Staffing is clearly the issue. Simple no one in the cubicles to hit the buttons.. Pathetic.
Login to Me Too

ekelley86
Contributor
Contributor
Ok. Many reps are outsoursed via other countries, many underpaid and in an outsourse unit or even at home doing it. Just like amazon and many others. Though in times like these they are not staffed for the inflow/outflow of this mapss amount.
Login to Me Too

ekelley86
Contributor
Contributor
So upon research it is also discovered that H & R block and Turbo Tax users are being affected with holdups. Not only is paypal having issues disbursing them but many persons deposits are held up with those places
Login to Me Too

Wolfgang1988
Contributor
Contributor
Says deposited on the 4th and still nothing deposited even shows the same account numbers and my account has no limitations it did but got that resolved so there should be no problem so where is my refund shoot
Login to Me Too

Nutzeenickels9
Contributor
Contributor
I'm right there with you. And when you call and talk to someone, you get zero answers. Frustrated as all get out!
Login to Me Too

Huberv123
Contributor
Contributor
My irs.gov says it went to my PayPal account with 4 numbers to verify which IS definitely my account. And it says it was deposited on the 4th, however it has been two days and I need my payment! What can I do to either expedite it or process it faster because it’s for sure to my PayPal and it for sure to my account, and it says it should arrive on the 4th of January but I have yet to recieve it !
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525by
Contributor
Contributor
Good Luck paypal is being completely secret about this situation. I mean absolutely hushed.... the last rep i was able to speak with talked in circles and kept referring to wells fargo as MY bank and couldnt explain why i have to contact them when PayPal is the one who has the money now and thats per Wells Fargo
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
Huber let me know when something turns out please. My Paypal acct's last 4 digits are shown as well on get my payment tool but i have not received or seen anything as of now Jan 10th 2021, Atlanta Ga EST 11:30PM.
Login to Me Too

Sunnimoney
Contributor
Contributor
Have anyone received a deposit yet?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.