Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

GoodVibes0604
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone asked PayPal why our second stimulus check shows a different direct deposit account on the irs website? Nothing has changed with PayPal being my direct deposit location between my taxes, my first stimulus, and my weekly paychecks. I’ve never had access to a different account number through PayPal even. So why does the IRS website show a different account number when my PayPal account has always been the direct deposit location? Was it something PayPal/Wells Fargo did with our custodial accounts and the IRS on this second stimulus payment and that’s why some of us are showing different account numbers for this second stimulus direct deposit than our April 15th direct deposit?
Login to Me Too

Muckarmy2019
Contributor
Contributor
It's the last 4 of your social security number or at least mine is it's weird but paypal assured me they have the payment just haven't deposited it into my account yet
Login to Me Too

GoodVibes0604
Contributor
Contributor
Ok. Mine is not the last 4 of my social but it is different than my PayPal account. That is so strange. No wonder there’s such a delay. Why do they come up with these ruthless ideas that delay our deposits.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bx
Contributor
Contributor
My transcript says 1-4-21 where is it?
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bx
Contributor
Contributor
On my transcript it says 1-4-21 i still havent received my deposit. I heard that paypal and turbo tax i used deposit on Wednesdays
Login to Me Too

dantheharman
Contributor
Contributor
so youre saying it should be in tomorrow?
Login to Me Too

GoodVibes0604
Contributor
Contributor
Also how is everyone getting through over the phone?
Login to Me Too

dantheharman
Contributor
Contributor
paypal told me they cannot see a stimulus deposit at all and that it could take up to 5 days after today to see it deposit in anyones paypal
Login to Me Too

GoodVibes0604
Contributor
Contributor
I’m on the phone with them now... they transferred me to PayPal cash card services saying they know more about this issue. Still on hold waiting to speak with a PayPal cash card representative. Will keep everyone posted.
Login to Me Too

Pudingal1
Contributor
Contributor
Crazy how we supposed to get it 2 days faster...which is the whole point of this kind of account....and now it's a day latet...smh
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.