Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

GoodVibes0604
Contributor
Contributor
We all need to send in messages to PayPal demanding our money and explaining how much fraud is going on here. There is a lot of middle man services who still got their stimulus checks to customers. We trust PayPal with our money and they are going against contract in all of this and false advertising on their agreement to send money before normal banks. That’s a big buy in for them and it is false. This happened with our last stimulus and once we finally all starting writing in and threatening to close our accounts they then deposited our money. This is a sick joke they are playing with their customers. All of us show deposit dates for January 4th. We’ve all acknowledged to agreements to our PayPal accounts with their direct deposit service. No where have we agreed to receiving separate debit cards from them for our stimulus money like people are saying may happen. This is a full on hoax and complete fraud by not being authentic while communicating with their customers. This is our money people, that they are tampering with by not giving us honest answers. No other bank or middle man keeps you on the edge of your seat like this to where we have to guess our own answers because we can’t get truthful answers with PayPal. We all need to be sending messages, calling if we can, to demand our deposits. This is fraud, we will cancel our accounts if we do not receive our funds today and report them for taking our money without giving us honest information. The stress they are putting us all under right now is so incredibly wrong. People are losing their apartments, cars, can’t feed their kids. As if we are not all under an insane amount of stress in this pandemic, you would think that alone would be enough to help their customers. We need to demand our money to be deposited today with accurate truthful information. Clearly if they were able to come through with the first stimulus, this second one should be no different. Yet we are all experiencing the same, or more problems. It’s down right wrong on their behalf and illegal. We are their customers. We’ve given our trust to them. They have our money and for so many legal reasons, their behavior right now is going against the rights we hold as customers.
Login to Me Too

ekelley86
Contributor
Contributor
Above statements is true. We should unite and take action on this. The more demanding for same cause the better. In reality this is a lawsuit against paypal, though its on the line. Its bs. Oddly alot of us still have the statement on irs site that information unavailable. Do not over stress that. I did last time also and got mine. This is ridiculous paypal. All remember though. Its not the agents doing but those way higher, its just their job and sadly we badger them. So kindly say its to the company. I say we go against them as above.
Login to Me Too

ekelley86
Contributor
Contributor
We all need to send one statement stating the same thing to them listing above details. Each copy and paste and send it.
Login to Me Too

GoodVibes0604
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve sent my message in already through the customer service message center and I know they likely won’t get back to me for another hour or two, I will have my phone on me to be responsive with them. This is ridiculous. Wrong and illegal in so many ways
Login to Me Too

ekelley86
Contributor
Contributor
Good vibes. You should share your message, given no personal details deleted, and ill send in the exact same. Im sure others will follow. My last response yesterday was of point and generically sent. The agent was kind though. Maybe others will follow. Bombard them with identical messages uniting all us.
Login to Me Too

Britsbarnes
Contributor
Contributor
I sent them the message they just put me as priority and they also stated they are waiting on the funds?
Login to Me Too

GoodVibes0604
Contributor
Contributor
See and that’s the problem. How is it that other customer service agents told us yesterday they had the funds and rest assured we’d receive them today “the 4th” yet we are getting other info from other customer service agents. This is so wrong.
Login to Me Too

Britsbarnes
Contributor
Contributor
It really is i have 2 infants and im 32 weeks pregnant and im gonna loose alot if I dont get it
Login to Me Too

Muckarmy2019
Contributor
Contributor
I just got of the phone with cs and the lady said they are sending them out between today and Friday to be patient that their system crashed but didn't want to worry people 🙄 but she did put in a ticket for me bc I told her it should have been deposited yesterday per the irs website and I would really enjoy having that money to pay off bills and feed my children so just keep calling y'all they will get sick of us eventually and give the money up
Login to Me Too

GoodVibes0604
Contributor
Contributor
When you get on the irs website does it give you the same direct deposit account number from the first stimulus as the second stimulus? That’s what’s even weirder to me. My direct deposit info never changed from my PayPal account yet it’s saying a different account number I don’t even have?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.