Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

dantheharman
Contributor
Contributor
well i know that i got the first payment on my paypal. just hoping its not goi my to be sent on a card for the second time like blu said
Login to Me Too

Asimanu1987
Contributor
Contributor
How do you check the irs website if I haven’t filed yet
Login to Me Too

BRITANEE99
Contributor
Contributor
So yesterday we didn't receive our Stimulus check, just like everyone else hasn't yet, But every Tuesday when we wake up our weekly paychecks are always in our account and this week not even those are in their. So now we are patiently waiting on our weekly pay checks and Stimulus checks today. Pretty irritating.
Login to Me Too

Katieduress
Contributor
Contributor
Yo right wtf is going on im gonna lose my car over this
Login to Me Too

Vapequeen_91
Contributor
Contributor
So i looked and the second payment had a different account number and i have no idea what it is. I don't have any other bank.
Login to Me Too

Katieduress
Contributor
Contributor
Im pretty sure the wait based on what im reading and the reason for the different acct #s is that paypal is a middleman so our money passes thru one acct to another thus explaining diff account #s but eventually comes but ive seem people wait almost a month before like i so wish i wouldve used something anything else to avoid this and absolutely never getting tax$ pm this card again very misleadng
Login to Me Too

Katieduress
Contributor
Contributor
Me too my 2nd acct # is different from paypal acct # i did my taxes thru h&r but there info line says to my bank acct and i have $0 in my emerald and 0 jn paypal with a complety diff acct # help what do we do
Login to Me Too

Marie1998
Contributor
Contributor
Im hearing that account # is the last four of our social and supposedly we’re getting a card in the mail with our money which is dumb then i also Heard it’s a glitch in the system and that our money still coming but I’m not sure I just messaged PayPal again so tired of the damn run around
Login to Me Too

ekelley86
Contributor
Contributor
Myself and many i know are shown information unavailable on the irs site. Eith its not updated yet or we dont qualify is all it says. We all qualify as nothing has changed from the first deposit. Any ideas on this? It said same for me before but got deposit.
Login to Me Too

Latoya23
Contributor
Contributor
Someone said they talked to a paypal worker and they were told the money could hit by the 18th at the latest. That is not ok
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.