Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Tiffyk
Contributor
Contributor
I actually did the same thing after how they acted with the first stimulus check I did not ever want to use PayPal again so I switch to chime and they've been awesome
Login to Me Too

Dennis311
Contributor
Contributor
Same here zzzzzzz
Login to Me Too

Tete19
Contributor
Contributor
They said we will receive the checks on the 4th has any one money been direct deposit into there paypal account as of now??
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
#SecondStimulusUpdate (10Pm EST) (Atlanta, Ga). Hello fellow Paypal Community, i received word that the Second Stimulus Payment should reflect accounts today. I was notified via Paypal Message that *Processing Issues* are to blame for payments not being in accounts by (Jan 4th 4AM).. It is now nearly 2hrs left till Jan 5th, and i still have not seen the money reflect available on my account. I was told clearly that it would reflect Today (Jan 4th). Hopefully we see the funds before Midnight throughout all US TimeZones. If not we may have more agonizing days, hours & minutes ahead as the PayPal Tech Angels work on processing. Good Luck To all and happy New year. Feel free to reply with questions or comments. I've been a paypal user for a while now.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bw
Contributor
Contributor
Is pay pal the reason the irs website would say payment information not available? Man I was really really counting on that being here yesterday. Everything I’d read made it seem like it it wasn’t going to be a problem. To say I’m just simply **bleep** would be a gross underestimate. Don’t even have money for food on my birthday. Ughhhhh
Login to Me Too

dana1971
Contributor
Contributor
Out of the blue, a day before my stimulus payment is to arrive PayPal informs me that “due to suspicious activity” they have restricted my account! I sent everything that I was asked and of course no reply. Meantime, my stimulus will now be rejected via PayPal and who knows how long a paper check will take. I will be closing my account permanently. What a **bleep** way to do business and how convenient that it happens right before a stimulus check is to be deposited. My first stimulus was deposited with no issues. SMH. Wonder how many other PayPal customers were “randomly” targeted by a surprise restricted account? I’m sure I’m not the only victim. PayPal has lost my business!!! Not that it will even phase then but it’s actions like this that really sends a message that PayPal could care less about its loyal customers.
Login to Me Too

Smitty10800
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me and of course I can’t get a reply from customer service and when I do it’s not a straight answer.
Login to Me Too

BRANDY7875
Contributor
Contributor
I still haven’t received mine they made me upload all kinds of stuff they unlocked account it shows is was deposited on Jan 4 PayPal says it has never been deposited
Login to Me Too

Tiffyk
Contributor
Contributor
They locked my account to my the 4th and it got unlocked a few days ago and I've still not received anything either and when I check the IRS website it tells me there's not any info available at this time. Idk what the hell is going on but as soon as all this is over I'm closing my account paypal Is the worst company I've ever dealt with.
Login to Me Too

Angelaalcorta
Contributor
Contributor
Mine says the same deposited on 4th n paypal says they never recieved it ...so idk what to believe but i havent gotten crap yet
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.