Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

TrueReign84
Contributor
Contributor
Have anyone gotten a "Not Available" from the IRS Get My Payment and still received their stimulus money? I checked mine today and it says not available either they are still updating some people information or some won't get payment. So frustrating!
Login to Me Too

ekelley86
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. Mine and others state the same. With the overload of use, its probably catching up its data with millions logging on and it just got available to use. Yet i recall it said the same for myself last stimulus, and i got it that day still. But yes its frustrating, especially since everyone i know had theres already. Just not paypal users... hopefully by morning most will have it.
Login to Me Too

Britsbarnes
Contributor
Contributor
Mine says that too but it is more than likely cuz they are on overload and can't load everything
Login to Me Too

dantheharman
Contributor
Contributor
yeah i got my first stimulus in april through paypal. and its the same thing. not showing up now for the second
Login to Me Too

Blujedi95
Contributor
Contributor
Im unsure but if any of you have a direct express card theyre putting the second one on it not paypal if you used paypal the first time.
Login to Me Too

Jasonwayne
Contributor
Contributor
What if you don’t have a direct express card?
Login to Me Too

Jlmeczywor
On Chime it says all direct deposit payments have been released. If anyone hasnt gotten theirs not just on chime any service they will.be mailing a check or prepaid card.
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
Jason, do not allow Blue to confuse you. There are lots of scammers who really lack common sense.. Stimulus payments will only arrive on EIP Cards sent by the Treasury.. The (Get My Payment) tool is available please go check how your payment is being sent.. Official IRS Webpage. Everyone disregard any comments or replies from Blue.
Login to Me Too

dantheharman
Contributor
Contributor
so we will get it on paypal then? lmao i cant believe im having to just ask strangers and paypal doesnt answer
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
Yes.. But please visit the (Get My Payment) tool on the official irs webpage to see exactly HOW they are sending the payment. If it will be directly deposited, the tool will show the last 4digits of your paypal bank acct. Check the irs webpage to see how its being sent.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.