SOLVED
Contributor

Re: 2nd Stimulus check

I was told by midnight on the 4th. 
We still have a few hours. 

Fingers crossed.

Contributor

Stimulus payment and IRS

Have anyone gotten a "Not Available" from the IRS Get My Payment and still received their stimulus money? I checked mine today and it says not available either they are still updating some people information or some won't get payment. So frustrating!
Contributor

Re: Stimulus payment and IRS

Yes. Mine and others state the same. With the overload of use, its probably catching up its data with millions logging on and it just got available to use. Yet i recall it said the same for myself last stimulus, and i got it that day still. But yes its frustrating, especially since everyone i know had theres already. Just not paypal users... hopefully by morning most will have it.
Contributor

Mine says that too but it is more than likely cuz they are on overload and can't load everything
Contributor

yeah i got my first stimulus in april through paypal. and its the same thing. not showing up now for the second
Contributor

Stimulus!!! Anyone get theirs yet,??

STILL NO DEPOSIT! SLower than first round! Paypal needs to tighten up. So many better options than them these days, keep these things up, and eventually ypaypal will be last resort. Despicable
New Community Member

Stimulus Check?

Heyo, So my question is probably same like everyone else but a bit different so when I heard the stimulus check (the first one) was coming I made a prepaid PayPal so going further in a into the future I got my card activated an put my Acc/Route number on the file that I was doing on the IRS Site now ever since than I haven’t received nothing not the 1200 an now I don’t think i will receive the 600 that’s coming this week an the next did I do something wrong or should’ve figured what exactly would happen

Contributor

Re: Stimulus Check?

Perhaps this can help. You can still request you first stimulus at tax time, and second if it doesnt make it. Hopefully it will though. . "If you don't receive your full second stimulus check money by Jan. 15, you will need to claim all or part of the missing amount when you file your federal tax returns in 2021. You can also claim any money the IRS still owes you from the first round of payments as part of a recovery rebate... link. https://www.forbes.com/sites/jimwang/2020/06/03/what-to-do-if-you-havent-received-your-stimulus-chec... Hopefully no one has to wait.
Contributor

Second stimulus 1/4/2020

Haven't gotten it @607AM. Anyone else?
Contributor

Re: Second stimulus 1/4/2020

Not yet. I think PayPal starts direct deposits @ 6am pt